Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Those drat caucasians! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Don't eat it! It could be poisoned!

Maximo Roboto posted:

Wait, has Turkey been active in Ukraine at all? And does this mean they want to start backing Georgia against Abkhazia and South Ossetia lol
They made some noise about protecting the Tatars but as far as I know didn't actually do poo poo.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

Pretty stupid of armenia considering how outgunned and not super strongly backed diplomatically they are.

Assuming they did it intentionally... And that the Azeris didn't blow it up themselves. I really don't see what the goal would be otherwise.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

i say swears online posted:

does it say "peace is really great!"?
Something like Karabakh is Azerbaijan / the flag is for all of Azerbaijan let it fly over all the native lands.

I'm lovin' it.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

gradenko_2000 posted:

doesn't this violate the principle that two nations that both have McDonalds in them will never go to war with each other?
No, because Armenia doesn't have McDonalds!

That was really Armenia's biggest mistake.