Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

Armenia did not embrace heavy metal sad.

Hopefully this brief warfare gets everybody less angry as is the custom.

this dude seems pretty cool though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

:yeah:

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

Seeing Geert Wilders, Serj Tankian and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on the same side of a controversial issue is a bit of a mindfuck - not gonna lie.

it's pretty wild, but i'll side on gently caress erdogan in the end

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

intellectually i get they're the same as a hellfire or a cruise missile when you're blown up, but there's something about finally getting to hear the buzz that's pretty D:

suicide drones were getting used in ukraine to destroy buses carrying troops as well, so i guess leave it to israel to specialize in cheap disposable munitions for soft targets.

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
having a cookout with your buddies and then shooting the empty beercans off a nearby post is good fun in the american countryside, so I assume armenians would enjoy it too

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Boredumb posted:

Eating khorovats and drinking some grandfathers homemade oghi (they sell it on the side of the road) then offroading in bear country and shooting guns was one of my favorite things I've done in Armenia.

hell yeah, that all looks delicious and sounds like an awesome time

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
man, if russia doesn't step in to lend a hand, the airpower provided to the azeri just seems brutal

(vehicle closeups, no bodies)
https://twitter.com/FreakingBeasts/status/1311621720223019010

(cw: squad of mustering troops directly hit by an airstrike)
https://twitter.com/FreakingBeasts/status/1311359897582223360

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

watching quality dashcam footage from the middle of an artillery strike is surreal af

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

BBC seems to be the only mainstream media outlet reporting on this at all and they're relatively pro-Azeri

yeah, I was surprised it took this long for anything to pop up on the wider networks and was disappointed in the (suppose expected) one-sided take.

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/UnitedHumanity5/status/1315382419239964673?s=20

Feeling like maybe it's tad unwise to stand at the literal border of a war zone to watch the heavy exchange of heavy caliber guns and rocket artillery.

powerful picnic at bull run vibes

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
anti-drone guns are very much a thing and under lots of development and evolution. how much use they are when you're under conventional small arms fire / artillery already and forced into cover :shrug:

here's police at davos using some years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

yikes