Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

last week they were fighting in/near nakhchivan, but i don't think anyone was killed. i'm sure the azerbaijanis, being in a position of strength, will just continue taking random potshots at armenian soldiers for the foreseeable future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

https://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/15730657 tass has some quotes from the azerbaijani side, they're obviously blaming the armenians for shelling their positions in lachin, dashkasan, and kalbajar. the last city was one of those retaken in the 2020 war.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

I will not read D&D but I wonder what the nato defense rules are about disputed territories like Nagorno-Karabakh. Obviously an attack on Armenia proper would require Nato to help in defense, but probably no member countries would have accepted NK as part of Armenia. So I doubt it would have helped.

nato doesn't, or theoretically doesn't anyway, admit member states with major territorial disputes like that

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i say swears online posted:

These are big claims from someone who apparently can't figure out how to work a shift key like a functioning adult, no?

german moment