Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.
I've seen a lot of people streaming this, and I gotta say, even though I think the premise is silly as hell, it looks like a pretty fun and spooky game. If I had a PC that could handle it, I'd probably get it and play some.

Like, irl I don't believe and ghosts and think the while ghost hunting thing is super dumb and boring, but I suspend my disbelief for games all the gd time and can do it here, too. It looks like good fun with the right group of players, and I can definitely see it freaking me out a considerable amount, regardless of knowing full gd well it's just a game about bs. Which is why it impresses me like it does, really.

I think I heard it was in early access? Kinda make me hopeful that maaaybe we'll see it come to console eventually, just cause I have a console but my laptop won't really run anything more demanding than Among Us, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.
I guess I should check out the streams of people who don't suck, lol. Most the streams I've watched so far were done by people either playing for the first time or who were still pretty new at it, even if they hadn't just began.

But, like, a lot if them I've watched were sorta lacking just because players didn't know what they were doing, really. One I watched yesterday would have been and even bugger disappointment had the channel not had a ton of people in their chat telling them what to do, like check for ghost writing, etc.