Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
I keep calling this game ghostse.cx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

GyverMac posted:

This game is also screaming for Sam and Dean Winchester characters

I want a shotgun full of salt.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

I had a pubbie try to hold the door and lock me in the house. The ghost hunted and killed the pubbie through the door.

:ghost::hf::owned:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Evil Kit posted:

Oh man I'm pretty hyped now. I'd be down for two new evidence types but it'd also be real cool if it was some kind of defense measure in a hunt.

They should make the lovely trail cams do this.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

The changes are a fresh breath of life into this game. Also I die so much now and I have no idea how to work the dots projector. You can use the night vision mode on the video camera now so you don't need to have a strong flashlight or be in the truck to see orbs. Orbs also seem a lot more obvious.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

It seems to be less visible overall and it seems like ghost writing refuses to happen.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Happy Litterbox posted:

Good thing your friend was between you and the ghost. I guess.

Always have a sacrifice nearby.

I do this to pubbies. That old axiom of you only need to outrun the slowest person was never more true.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

I keep getting the anime sounding ghosts. Where are all the shades at?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

I want a mansion map.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

durrneez posted:

CEILING CRAWLING GHOSTS WHEN?????

Only if we get spider ghosts :colbert:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Theme park with a horrible honking clown ghost. Use the juggalos as a model.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Wait is there a cursed potato?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Professor Wayne posted:

Graveyard, an old lovely boat, night at the museum. Maybe a creepy lab like the end of every resident evil

A ghost ship! The carnival cruise is haunted.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Haunted mansion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Revitalized posted:

Imagine if they added a new option in the ghost journal: "No Ghost- Not haunted"

This would be hilarious. Or if instead of leaving a room the ghost could move to the van.