Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpudCat
Mar 12, 2012

Bought this cuz it looks super fun, but my first solo attempt after the tutorial ended embarrassingly. I pulled out the Spirit Box to have a friendly chat with my ghost buddy, asked where he was, he answered with "BEHIND", then breathed in my ear. I scooted out of the house fast as my doofy character model could carry me, the ghost trolling me with flickering lights. Great game so far, love the atmosphere, probably need to play with a group lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpudCat
Mar 12, 2012

There should be a higher difficulty mode where you don't get the eight second head start on hunts.

SpudCat
Mar 12, 2012

I've gotten killed through doors before, but I don't think that's intended behavior, unless lockers and closets are supposed to be useless.

SpudCat
Mar 12, 2012

I would spend all the dollars to buy a knockoff Ghostbusters outfit for my character.

SpudCat
Mar 12, 2012

Beasteh posted:

I've heard the female ghost do this eerie humming while hunting before and honestly that freaks me out more than the death rattle

I just heard it live for the first time tonight, super creepy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpudCat
Mar 12, 2012

Played the latest update; the graphic updates look great, but I hope they never change the incredibly cursed character models/animations. Just wouldn't be Phasmophobia anymore :v: