Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

My wife and son and I decided to get this after laughing hysterically at a few youtube videos. I'll head over to the Discord so we can pee our pants together :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Played through the tutorial.

Freaking creeped me out to the bons even though I knew the ghost was in one place and wouldn't attack me. Christ.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

I got separated from my group right as a hunt started, so we ended up on opposite sides of the house. I was crouching in a corner in the pitch black and whatever it was walked right past me, twice. The other players were freaking out on the radio the whole time.

Ended up surviving and got a whopping $15!

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Decided to solo a job to see how it went.

Walked in, turned a few lights on, the ghost turned them off, hissed at me, appeared in my flashlight beam holding an axe.

Went back to the truck, picked a random ghost and left.

10/10 will never ever solo again

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Fun hunt earlier in the asylum with fellow goon/goonette - ghost was hunting non-stop and locked two of us in JUST inside the door that leads to the van.

We lived, made it out alive, made $0, but so much fun. I was Ken Clean-Air System for the goons who had to suffer me.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

My favorite ghost so far was the one we relentlessly poo poo-talked
Don't remember who was playing, but it went something like:

Us: George Harris? Hairless? George Harrison? Why are you such a bitch? I'm dating your mom...

Spirit box: DEATH

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

I prefer to snap a photo immediately before the ghost murders me. I do it for the team.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I like to imagine the ghosts are just trying to do their regular daily stuff like this guy

https://twitter.com/USofJR/status/1364654550993432576

and then they get frustrated because people are rolling in and shouting their name and throwing tools all over the place

:stonklol:

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Evil Kit posted:

Very relatedly, I am now terrified of Freezing Temperatures. Revenants :ohdear:

Kit: I've got good news and bad news..

Me: It's not a revenant, riiight? Can we leave now? We can go now, it's fine...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

The VR player movement in this is what creeps me out, freaking weird positions and motions, ugh.

We had a bug tonight (not VR related) where someone had the purple flashlight and was pointing it at hand prints, but on my end she was pointing the light straight up at the ceiling. She ended up having to point at the bottom of the door and listen to me going "Okay, aim up a little more, oh wait too much, yeah there it's close, just a touch higher..."

About 1 minute later the ghost murdered me. But I died right next to the bone, so that's a win?