Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

yeah this game's pretty neat

https://clips.twitch.tv/SuperEnthusiasticYogurtBuddhaBar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

veni veni veni posted:

that seems like a good spot for the camera. Let me go to the truck to double check for the next 20 minutes. ***pshhht*** your sanity is lookin low. Ghost activity is 10. Just thought you guys would want to know. Just doin my part over/out.
lmao this is me during Asylum investigations

last night my group came back with less than 10% sanity and zero evidence/objectives and voted me to march back in there alone because I was at 80%

turns out we had a bugged Banshee that was Activity 10 or 0 with nothing in between, but it was stuck and couldn't actually hunt anyone, even at 0% sanity

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

it's not gamebreaking at all, but I hope the photo sharing bug is a priority. my team managed to get several good ghost photos, but they look completely different (often obscuring the ghost) when viewed by the other players. we were screenshotting and texting them to each other because someone would brag about what a great shot they got and everyone else was like "why are you bragging about a photo of a door frame from three inches away?"