Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

GyverMac posted:

Me and my friends are slowly getting better at this, but every time a hunt starts we freak out and bunch up in a corner like scared chickens or we rush for the door even though we know it is locked during hunts... It is probably the dumbest thing we can do, but it really speaks for how immersive this game is, when a bunch of fairly well adjusted adult men and women are reduced to whimpering morons once poo poo gets real.

One thing I wish for though is some ingame tooltips for the various items. Right now it is very unclear how certain items work, and if they work at all.

I really hope the recent success of this game means there will be big updates and even more content for this game soon, because it got some serious potential.

It's okay. I can't even play the game alone. I can play it with others but as soon as I load up a map and walk into the building I nope right the gently caress out and play something else.

I'm an adult god damnit. Games aren't suppose to make me feel this kinda way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
I like that they are continuing to overhaul the game. Makes me want to play it, but I have no friends that play it. Any idea where I can find a group of people to play casually? I just wanna see the new stuff, not commit to this being a main game.