Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

owo whats this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I personally quite like TNO, mostly because it is a glorified VN lol. Shame it's an absolutely terrible choice for a VLP, I would have liked to show it off to goons.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I'm glad that we finally got to play a more realistic mod for once.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The light of Syndicalism prevented from spreading across the globe thanks to boredom. A tragedy.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I'll be honest, it felt pretty much like OG HOI4 but just with different lore this time lol

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Yeah IIRC I had A) used the wrong mic and B) had a particularly busy and noisy family that night.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The mass destruction starts here.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

We're definitely not the bad guys.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

My personal favourite moment of G Gundam was discovering that Neo France's Gundam garage is a giant snail.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

See I didn't have that much fun with the narrative either because the mod is built in such a way that you can't really replicate the events of the anime.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

So strikes the curse of technical difficulties.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

That's pretty much it, yeah. Difficulty level changes how big the other nations are and how likely they are to ally you vs wardec you, along with other stuff. It's basically a big RNG fest and eventually it was kind of a slog whenever someone joined the other side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

We did it :toot: