Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Oil! posted:

You have to root for Manny and Nick. Chapter 3 is amazing and I really hope they can make it.

Same. If thy don't though...poo poo's will get wild in its own way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Relevant Tangent posted:

I hope they make it but if they don't the loss of nine balls and wherever they end up getting placed is going to radically reshape future football. Also I feel like Bois is setting us up with the reminder that they're technically still following the basic football rules with downs etc. etc. This is just pure sport and I love it a lot.

so if they don't make it, those balls get started back at the line they exited bounds (i.e. the border) and I assume literally everyone or at least the nine teams whose balls were taken now get a chance to set up to try and get their ball back. Except that there's eight other teams who each want to take their ball and possibly the others.

But knowing Bois, it's more than that.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Another Monday, another part. This one establishing more rules an giving us an interesting situation.

This seems to foreshadow a possibility of Manny and Nick losing the balls at the Mexican border and relying on someone in a whole other country to hand the balls over to someone.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Oil! posted:

I assume the balls were moved off the train in the the allowable OOB time and hidden under some brush. They would have cleared the tracks in several hours at most, unless all rail workers are SDSU fans.

Edit: That UAB offence will haunt my dreams.

That UAB strat is super clever.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Sharks man...

As someone who went to Florida, it's a bit of a shame it got put under water with pretty much all of the other Florida schools. I'm curious as to if their lanes would be interesting and how much Florida Man they could bring to the game or what sort of advantages having a field that stretches to the rear end end of the country could do.