Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

you look like you don't know the difference between my rear end and your groundhole

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

*dude shootem is in the middle of a kung fu fighting with the Trix rabbit, they're both wearing black leather trenchcoats, shiny black vietnam style combat boots and tiny black sunglasses.*

Silly rabbit... Matrix are for kids

Doctor Dogballs fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Oct 10, 2020

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

*duke drops a hand grenade into a toilet, then gives a hostile alien trooper a swirly in the toilet while the grenade explodes.*

Wow, I guess now we know who number two works for.

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
duke nukem: im here to kick rear end and chew gum...and im all outta gum...

me: i have some gum. here

duke: thank you for the gum

Doctor Dogballs

drat. If my jeans get any tighter, they're going to split open and my wiener will flop out. Good thing I'm wearing the Dude Shootem groin cup, made by Wham-O and available at major sporting goods retailers. It has a patented antimicrobial and antifungal coating and is rated to protect your dick, balls, and other crotchal parts even from a direct bazooka attack from an alien bastard

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

drat, Looks like the earth is under attack from martians from another planet.

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

alexandriao

*sniffs shirt* bet you'd like a smell of this gunk, slimy

alexandriao

Doctor Dogballs posted:

*duke drops a hand grenade into a toilet, then gives a hostile alien trooper a swirly in the toilet while the grenade explodes.*

Wow, I guess now we know who number two works for.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Doctor Dogballs posted:

drat. If my jeans get any tighter, they're going to split open and my wiener will flop out. Good thing I'm wearing the Dude Shootem groin cup, made by Wham-O and available at major sporting goods retailers. It has a patented antimicrobial and antifungal coating and is rated to protect your dick, balls, and other crotchal parts even from a direct bazooka attack from an alien bastard

:laffo:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

take the moon

by sebmojo

Doctor Dogballs posted:

drat, Looks like the earth is under attack from martians from another planet.

'goondolences' - dude shootem

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dip Viscous

that's the third time this week those alien bastards made me slip in the shower and land my rear end on a shampoo bottle

Escape From Noise

[Picking up turd from toilet] Gross! Someone isn't eating enough FIBER!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Dip Viscous

i'm gonna rip off my head and fart in my face

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

I came to chew bumblegun and kick asp

and i'm all out of asp

so here's my bumblegun you alien butthead

The Voice of Labor

eeeeeeeewwwwwwww that's what shotgun wound looks like? I think I'm gonna be sick

Doctor Dogballs

drat. I just spermed my jants.

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Escape From Noise

Hey you alien bastards! It's Casual Friday! [cocks Hawaiian shotgun] Loosen up!

Trying

My verizion is augmented.

The Voice of Labor

*shoot self with shrink ray to stretch food budget

small is beautiful for my starvation level fixed income

Doctor Dogballs

*shoots own rear end with grow-ray*

Shake it, me!

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

google THIS

Hello, you lovely aliens, it's Opposite Day! *shotguns cock*

The Voice of Labor

*makes out with clone

wwwwwait, does this make me that way?

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
(in the toilet stall) "guys, i'm empty over here"

(moments later) "wait hold up"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0p6O87UPHQ

"heck, mission accomplished"

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
*pissing, endlessly, unlimited piss*

Get checked? The only thing I'm checkin' out is babes.

Joey McChrist

*gets in a crouching position to fire off a rocket launcher, blows out the rear end of of his pants*
they haven't made an intergalactic pair of dockers for the working man yet

Syd Midnight

Sorry I'm late to the thread, I've been so happy playing with GPT, its like a seeing eye dog for my brain. like a Thinking brain dog. so I put the everyones' Dude Shoot'em 3D taunts into it, and after reading the thread it said:

those alien bastards emailed my wife a bunch of dirty pics

"Haha, you shoot yourself in the dick!"

We can all go out to dinner together. You can sit in the middle like the mom. I'll be the dad and I can say things like "Don't talk with yer mouth full" and "Put down the drat gun."

Man. I can't remember the last time I shot anyone in the dick.

You know how in movies, the hero is always left to clean up the mess? I'm never left to clean up the mess. [good if you dont think about it too hard -syd]

Man, I haven't shot someone in the dick in so long.

I'll pull my dick out and you shoot your gun, like tusken raiders shooting banthas they could'nt control.

This is the part of the story where I'm supposed to say something like "If I'm lying, I'm dying." but I'm not lying and I'm dying.

drat, that bitch is fine! Hey baby...hold on...poo poo!!! Hoepfully she didn't notice me calling her a bitch...

*Squeek, Squeek* Hello Mr Policeman. My name is Judge and I hate crime. [it would be a lot scarier in his voice -syd]

nut

dude shootem: I eat poo poo for breakfast

enemy alien: ...you mean poo poo like me?

dude shootem: wait what, no, what do you have to do with any of that?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Syd Midnight posted:

Sorry I'm late to the thread, I've been so happy playing with GPT, its like a seeing eye dog for my brain. like a Thinking brain dog. so I put the everyones' Dude Shoot'em 3D taunts into it, and after reading the thread it said:

We can all go out to dinner together. You can sit in the middle like the mom. I'll be the dad and I can say things like "Don't talk with yer mouth full" and "Put down the drat gun."

You know how in movies, the hero is always left to clean up the mess? I'm never left to clean up the mess. [good if you dont think about it too hard -syd]

I'll pull my dick out and you shoot your gun, like tusken raiders shooting banthas they could'nt control.

This is the part of the story where I'm supposed to say something like "If I'm lying, I'm dying." but I'm not lying and I'm dying.

drat, that bitch is fine! Hey baby...hold on...poo poo!!! Hoepfully she didn't notice me calling her a bitch...

*Squeek, Squeek* Hello Mr Policeman. My name is Judge and I hate crime. [it would be a lot scarier in his voice -syd]

Lmfao

sb hermit

Syd Midnight posted:

this should have been the last scene of episode 9

maybe it'll be the first scene of episode 10 or something in The Mandalorian

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Syd Midnight posted:

Perfect

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Syd Midnight posted:

The Voice of Labor

hubba hubba

you've seen dude shoot'em in action.

now which one of you fine ladies wants to see nude shoot'em in action?

Dip Viscous

drat, those alien bastards are gonna poo poo when they find out that i created the designs in these cookies i baked for them by poking the frosting with my nipples

Joey McChrist

*dude shootem is drunk and desperately needs to pee on a foreign planet where he doesn't speak the language so he goes to the hotel receptionist and points at his crotch hoping to be directed to the washroom. instead he is surrounded by police*

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Doctor Dogballs posted:

*dude shootem is in the middle of a kung fu fighting with the Trix rabbit, they're both wearing black leather trenchcoats, shiny black vietnam style combat boots and tiny black sunglasses.*

Silly rabbit... Matrix are for kids

:lol:

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Doctor Dogballs

*dude sees an alien that's a giant 6 foot tall boner waddling around on two little feet under its balls*

"I must be on the mirror planet"

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

take the moon

by sebmojo

Joey McChrist posted:

*dude shootem is drunk and desperately needs to pee on a foreign planet where he doesn't speak the language so he goes to the hotel receptionist and points at his crotch hoping to be directed to the washroom. instead he is surrounded by police*

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Doctor Dogballs posted:

*dude sees an alien that's a giant 6 foot tall boner waddling around on two little feet under its balls*

"I must be on the mirror planet"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i had balls of steel :(

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dip Viscous

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i had balls of steel :(

NOW ONE BALL IS FLINT

WATCH ME SHOOT SPARKS