Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

i am sick of washington. why not call it a circus because it is full of clowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
dc stands for da circus

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Chillgamesh posted:

These aren't mutually exclusive. I think the average comfortable Democrat, what few of them remain, really does despise Trump to go vote against him purely out of anger, but fear of COVID, voter suppression, and apathy from voters that Biden is not just ignoring, but actively antagonizing, are going to give Trump the win. That said, voter turnout has been very high so far, and the olds getting bombed to poo poo 24/7 by MSNBC's former Republican staffer neolib cheerleaders really do loving love Biden.

arent gen x-ers the highest support for trump this cycle? like i think the boomers are more aware of how covid will loving kill them. theyre more likely to see doctors on a regular basis who will tell them this and as a group i would imagine they are more likely to see covid gently caress up or kill their friends

not like conservatives arent known as a whole for voting for things that will hurt them, but this is the first time the incumbent and their party is outright saying they need to die

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

gently caress it

i'm gonna loving do it

Kudajel

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Dustcat posted:

gently caress it

i'm gonna loving do it

Kudajel

this feels like a slur

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

PhilippAchtel posted:

This is a take, I guess. I don't think any PUMA types were dunking on Hillary post nomination, but other than all the details, you're right it's exactly the same.

HillaryIs44 was a pro-Trump site even in 2016 lol. something broke their brains so badly they couldn't take her back even when it was Her Turn

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

The Unnamed One posted:

The ultimate battle between crack cocaine vs. powder cocaine

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

THE TRUMPET @Hillary Is 44
From premier pro-Hillary Clinton website in 2007 To strong President Trump support website in 2017

quote:

Ca-Ca-Mala Harris and Sloppy Joe Biden are a convention of criminal dunces. Instead of using the Dim convention to not only attack President Trump but also to insulate themselves from the carpet bombing attacks to come by the genius President Trump and his campaign, Ca-Ca-Mala and Sloppy chose to ignore reality. President Trump will now schlong reality onto the dunce duo. Yup, the Trump convention is on.

President Trump and Vice President Pence are already voted on as the nominees on the first day of the RNC convention. Now the attacks can begin. The attacks will be based on the Obama Dimocrat totalitarian left violent attacks against America in Dimocrat controlled cities.

hm they've got more bite than Drudge does, these days

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Maximo Roboto posted:

HillaryIs44 was a pro-Trump site even in 2016 lol. something broke their brains so badly they couldn't take her back even when it was Her Turn

Okay, that is pretty funny, I'll give you that.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Judakel posted:

i am sick of washington. why not call it a circus because it is full of clowns

u should check out the documentary idiocracy

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

PhilippAchtel posted:

https://twitter.com/ciaolivia/status/1311151062267473921

Six people constantly talking over each other in two languages.

lol

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Maximo Roboto posted:

Yeah I get that. It's fine to be NoJoe and view Bernie as a traitor and all that, but the vibe does seem to resemble the trajectory of HillaryIs44 minus the racism, especially posts ironically praising Trump. Ressentiment's a hell of a drug.

Lol Hillaryis44 was all racism what are you talking about

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Dustcat posted:

gently caress it

i'm gonna loving do it

Kudajel

“dookie-gel” was right there man

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

what details of the Biden Plan did he go into? I must've missed that part

the only Biden Plan details i remember is that the Biden Plan for healthcare is a public option thats only available for people who are eligible for medicaid

so its like medicaid but you have to pay for it

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Shear Modulus posted:

the only Biden Plan details i remember is that the public option is only available for people who are eligible for medicaid

so its like medicaid but you have to pay for it

Also it's only good for people in deep red states because if your state expanded Medicaid you're already covered. Probably really going to change the game in Mississippi and South Carolina!

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Shageletic posted:

Lol Hillaryis44 was all racism what are you talking about

Yeah but the racism was in the service of a cult of personality driven by a dream that turned into shrieking bitterness after that dream crashed into the ground

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
maximo is right, and everybody else is wrong u bernie dead enders. VOTE JOE. SO say the mods.
https://i.imgur.com/yRC5rXy.mp4