Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
hell yeah. this is gonna own. Trump will go off on Biden’s brain drugs and Biden will mumble something incoherent about tax returns.

then the stage will collapse. The Aristocrats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Casey Finnigan posted:

both of them will be on hyper brain pills and it's not likely anything is actually gonna happen

it’d be cool if they gently caress up the doses and both turn into Alex Jones

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
It makes me so happy this is just the first of three Presidential debates plus the usual VP debate no one will watch. (ok, I’ll probably watch it)

By the time we get to the third debate both Trump and Biden will just be making llama noises and trying not to poo poo themselves on stage.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
ugh got parked at the McDonalds drive thru. now there won’t be enough time for the edible to kick in before the debate. gonna have to start vaping or risk seeing the start of this thing sober.

debate prep fail. :sigh: Guess that’s what I get for being too cheap to spend $24 on Skip the Dishes.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
hitting the vape at superhuman levels trying to get sufficiently stoned to protect my brain from what we are about to witness

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

I will never reveal the Wu-Tang secret

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
the silence subtitle owns

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
holy poo poo this is so much worse than I could have possibly imagined for Biden.

He’d be better off faking a stroke and getting the debate cancelled than continuing with this. Trump prodding Biden to talk down about Bernie and Warren is a masterstroke.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Biden looks like JEB! up there.

I’m shocked by how unprepared he looks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
My god. Trump called Biden an idiot to his face and Biden tried to change the subject. Then Trump said “Let me shut you down for a second Joe, just for a sec” AND BIDEN SHUT UP.

What the hell did his debate prep team tell him??