Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Star Me Kitten posted:

:discourse:

If anything actually intelligent is said, I think i'll die of shock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Yah know, for decades I could not understand how anyone would vote for Bush after all the idiotic poo poo he did, but after watching that video I kind of get it. Kerry was a backpedaling, pedantic wimp. The whole country was making GBS threads it's pants, and all he can say is "this guy made bad choices." Bitch, you made those same choices! You voted for loving everything you are now running against! Kerry didn't name a single new idea, any sort of policies or ideas that he would implement, absolutely nothing. All he did was try to pin Bush on some bullshit technicalities while somehow ignoring that he support d everything the guy did.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

PBS in case anyone cares:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5ggT9Pqtvw

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Victory Position posted:

they whooshed past the Breonna Taylor question as quickly as humanly possible

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

That was such a stupid poo poo show I loved every minute of it.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

:decorum:

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

I love it.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

OMG the :decorum: handwringing from CNN is just hilarious.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

How is anyone loving surprised by this anymore? How can you be a journalist and expect anything but exactly what we just saw?

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Office Pig posted:

oh my loving jesus we're actually getting more debates, god no, no no god it hurts so good

Shut up! That was the best hour and a half of television in the past 10 years! The two most powerful men in America got into a quibbling bitching match on live national television and EVERYONE was watching.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Maximo Roboto posted:

Never watched the 2016 general debates. how were they different from tonight's?

If you'll believe it, it was actually civil.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Two cokes enter! No nose leaves!

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

This is apparently all over the place on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Public_Citizen/status/1311380433939189760

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

poo poo, wrong thread.