Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

the President of the United States went on TV and told a violent militia group to "stand by" and people are debating about the loving Green Party, lol'ing forever

Militia groups are growing because Democrats have done nothing for most of the American people for decades, and this thread is really self-conscious about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

This is the worst post in awhile. Militia groups are growing because a segment of Americans are violent racists, you loving moron, and the President is giving them a loving platform and cheering them on. Stop going to bat to defend literal anti-Semites and Nazis you dipshit.

I'm not going to bat for Nazis, I'm begging the Democrats to offer a counter-narrative while the planet burns.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

You are justifying the beliefs of literal Nazis by blaming the Democratic party. How about the counter-narrative of "Jews shouldn't be gassed" you loving idiot.

If you're so smart, explain why the power of racism is ascendant in America while also allegedly being an immutable characteristic that is completely independent from external factors.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Really bending over backwards to try to excuse members of a literal Neo Nazi terrorist group. Some "very fine people", am I right?

I think we should have leftist antifa candidates that actually fight racism instead of enabling it, which is why I'll never vote for Joe Biden.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006
Does anybody remember the time when worldwide fascism was ascendent and Democrats offered policies that actually helped people and then they held Congress for the next fifty years? Did I dream that?

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

illcendiary posted:

Re-elect Trump or we’ll have an even worse fascist in 2024 is a real galaxy-brain take. Feels vaguely like a threat lol

Weird way to describe pattern-recognition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

ratbert90 posted:

Everybody knows you need 8 years to destroy democracy. 4 just isn’t enough!

Trump is saving the best for season 2 because he is a true showman.