Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
CNN just now talking about how both Biden and Trump are charismatic but Trump is much more and extremely energetic so it will be interesting to see if we're presented with doped to the gills low energy slow and steady Trump or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

disjoe posted:

I don’t think this is going as badly for Biden as some people here think.

A lot of the undecideds vote based on “he’s a good man” vs “he’s a bad man” and Trump is coming off like a huge jackass.

Yeah I was going to say, Biden isn't amazing but he's fine? Trump looks insanely bad here. I really don't think this will move the needle or whatever for anyone though.

LMAO given the current direction I wish Biden would mention Herman Cain.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Trump is creating great attack ads against himself with all of these "I PAID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN TAX!" with the arm waving and stuff.