Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
"Oh you don't like being called stupid, stupid?"

Might have been a fun reaction to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
Wow Trump looking bad there. Biden made some legitimately great points and addressed Republican fears and Trump just says NUH UUUUH.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
hahahahahahahahahaha "forest management" for the global warming question.

loving christ.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
For anybody who has anything negative to say about Joe Biden's performance... remember that it was the way it was because of the shrieking child on the stage with Joe that has moved the entire cultural window into making all this horse poo poo acceptable or even conceivable at all.

Trump has to be voted out of office. Joe isn't perfect by any means but this is bigger than just Republicans vs Democrats.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
What Biden did was pretty smart tonight. The "No Green New Deal" and "No Defunding the Police" stuff was 100% to counter Trump's crazy conspiracy theories he's selling to his base about Biden.

If Republican chuds hear from Biden's mouth that he doesn't want to defund the police or take away their guns, they might see a way out. Not all of Trump's base is made of raving lunatics who are only in it for the lols. Some of them want a life raft.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007

Kreeblah posted:

Wonder if that'll make up for the people he pissed off by explicitly denouncing the things they care about.

https://twitter.com/bmoreconnected/status/1311130475713495042

"I dislike that Biden didn't 100% endorse the party line, he only kinda did with some caveats. Looks like I'll be voting for Donald J Trump, the better leader for this country, this time around."

I mean... I doubt that's super likely.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007

ratbert90 posted:

The point is Joe and the DNC are bad and shouldn’t be rewarded for their terrible behavior. Everybody should vote 3rd party instead of for the people who looked at the boat that was listing to the right and decided that moving more and more to the right was better than moving to the left to upright the boat.

Good idea, I was going to vote for Biden but let's show him who's boss by voting 3rd party and splitting the vote, handing Trump a landslide victory.

What the gently caress is wrong with you.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007

Rockit posted:

You can ask the same of every poster in this thread mate.

Your vote or even all SA's votes aren't going be the key one that swings the EC. That's catastrophizing.
The party will just ignore them like the rest of the third party candidates.

One of the major political strategies this time around is interesting. Everybody is 100% decided. Politicians know this.

There is no profit in swaying opinion, only discouraging your opponent's voters from voting.

Please vote. It's not hopeless. Republicans simply want you to think it is so you won't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007

Kibbles n Shits posted:

Sure, thank you for voting for the continued style of governance that will almost certainly yield a monster even bigger than Trump in 4 years. Thank you for voting defensively, for the ostensibly better of two establishment candidates, in this election and every election from hereon out until there are no more avenues of life in America to exploit and to bring misery upon. Thank you for choosing to moralize an election between two immoral rich white men and berating people on the internet for failing to see any advantage in voting for your corporatist of choice. Thanks for helping to create a political system that begin and ends with a duo of celebrities vying for the vote of Ken Bone. I am perfectly content to vote for someone who reflects my belief, and as soon as there is a presidential candidate who does so, they will get my vote. In the meantime, I am more focused on local politics where some actual progressive candidates can be found and deserve support. gently caress presidential elections and gently caress anybody who is content with harm reduction until we are all dead.

Thanks for keeping Trump in office by not voting for Biden.

You can put all the fancy sauce on it you want but at the end of that day that is all you are doing.

GreatGreen fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Sep 30, 2020