Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Trump is sounding better than I expected and Biden isn't sounding particularly good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Biden's sounding WAY better when he's just completely ignoring Trump

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I honestly think Joe's been doing a lot better the last 10 minutes or so by just being wildly dismissive of Trump.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

This is Biden's strongest moment of the night.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Joe Biden is who he is, I don't see the point in getting even the slightest bit mad tonight about him distancing himself from the Green New Deal. It's always been his campaign's policy to try and cut into the moderate vote.

I've already made my peace about who he is, he's imperfect and conservative. I will still happily vote for him because the alternative is monstrous. If you can't make your peace with that, then that's your prerogative, but don't act like this is some sort of new revelation that requires a new bout of outrage.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Man, when did CNN become the best cable news network

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

PerniciousKnid posted:

Militia groups are growing because Democrats have done nothing for most of the American people for decades, and this thread is really self-conscious about it.
Oh we're just posting qanon talking points in here now I guess

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

The Proud Boys are not a "gang", they a white nationalist Neo-Nazi terrorist group.
Keep calling them a 'gang' though, they love being portrayed as tough-as-nails street fighters who are simply fighting to defend their own turf. It's the sort of message that drives recruiting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

ratbert90 posted:

Now is not the time to vote for change! You need to vote for Mondale! We need to beat Reagan!

Now is not the time to vote for change! You need to vote for Clinton! We need to beat Bush Sr!

Now is not the time to vote for change! You need to vote for Obama! We need to beat Bush Jr!

Now is not the time to vote for change! You need to vote for Obama! We need to beat McCain!

Now is not the time to vote for change! You need to vote for Clinton! We need to beat Trump!

Now is not the time to vote for change! You need to vote for Joe! We need to beat Trump!
All this post is making me do is reminding me how horrific Republican governance is and reinforcing my desire for the alternative