Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Popete posted:

"Joe Biden would have vetoed the Green New Deal" I smugly reply as my ballot for the 2022 midterms is rejected under the new Trump Fair Voting Act.

I'm glad to hear that my vote will mean as much in 2 years as it does now. This sort of promise of stability is exactly why the dems keep losing to the right and why they need to become more conservative

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shammypants posted:

So we're going to wake up to every poll saying Biden won and a bunch of people who spent the night saying Biden got trounced just disappear into the aether again? Is that about right?

I've seen 6 people just among ones I know who this morning were pitching a VOTE FOR BIDEN AND PULL HIM LEFT event toss their hands up and focus on local stuff instead as a result of the debate, but you'll never hear about it because its GND and M4A people who are exactly identical to racist trump voters to Biden and this The Party

God willing I'll get even more to leave the top of the ballot blank. I can't find a single person who is happy with his performance, it rules

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

You are justifying the beliefs of literal Nazis by blaming the Democratic party. How about the counter-narrative of "Jews shouldn't be gassed" you loving idiot.

Dont put words on my mouth, I voted for the only Jew in the primaries and not the guy who endorsed a program to sterilize Ethiopean Jews

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

And what does that have to do with admitting that the farthest right fringe of violent Neo Nazis probably aren't a group reachable through progressive policy, and perhaps their behavior and beliefs can't be explained by "the Democratic Party failed them", especially when the core tenant of that belief is "there are too many minorities and we should kill them."

Sometimes its ok to just condemn Neo-Nazis without excusing their behavior or somehow working in a sick burn on the Democratic Party.

I voted for the only Jewish candidate in the primary and believe those people you mentioned should be thrown onto a prison island surrounded by battleships to fend for themselves. What exactly is your point here, what is the hinge upon which I, a radically communist, am "owned"

JT Jag posted:

All this post is making me do is reminding me how horrific Republican governance is and reinforcing my desire for the alternative

Very weird how no matter how much you vote against it tho you end up having to settle for it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

MyStereoHasMono posted:

I'm not really a regular here, trying to figure out what the NoJoe things mean based on their posting. Is it some political group for college freshmen?

This sort of sentiment is extremely widespread and I love it because its infinitely valuable in convincing people that condescending liberals despise them to discourage them from voting for Joe Biden

"Oh what are you, some kind of childish buffoon, or maybe a *snort* retail worker hahaha" please keep it up lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I mean, yes there is literally a Juggalo gang that participates in activities that gangs do. I thought most people knew this? Is this somehow controversial? This is not the same thing as the Proud Boys, which are explicitly a Nazi terrorist organization.

By every single qualification, Pokemon Go discord groups are also legally recognized gangs

It's a meaningless designation. If you are worried about a group being a gang because of their behavior just pretend they have badges so you can be at ease once again