Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Where are people watching the debate, FoS mentioned the CNN webpage, I am checking out Youtube, anywhere else good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Trump is just spouting lies and doing 4chan/reddit tier gaslighting, I hope Biden clearly finds his game to respond back because Trump is just going to lie and interrupt.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Stop killing the forums. :mad:

JT Jag posted:

Biden's sounding WAY better when he's just completely ignoring Trump

Yeah Biden needs to work on talking over Trump. He's doing the same thing a bit I have trouble with which is when I'm interrupted it sorta "resets" you and forces you to start over and its hurting his ability to make his point. He needs to talk over Trump.

fake edit: Or just do the slam dunk option of telling Trump to shut the gently caress up.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Biden's doing alright to be honest.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Arguing with Trump is like arguing with every single shitposter on reddit at the same time.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
HERMAN CAIN DIED AT YOUR RALLY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Biden emphasizing climate change and Chris asking a climate change question is actually quite good. Biden did stumble the answer about the GND but it is technically true that there is a "GND" out there that doesn't really exist as a plan, and would be foolish to support it uncritically; he's right to emphasize his own plan as different, but the fact that he actually thinks of his plan and the GND as interchangeable is a pretty good sign.

But holy poo poo Trump doubling down on voting fraud.