Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoQuestions
Aug 26, 2011
I'm a gigantic weakling and can't bear to watch if we're going to have a slow rotting descent into Fascism, or if we're going straight there before year-end.

This probably won't move the needle though, Biden's expectations are six feet under and no amount of Trump making GBS threads himself then setting himself on fire will break his cult.

I think I also know the one and only person who says they're using the debate to decide who to vote for, but they're a Trump voter who doesn't hate Democrats as much as your average person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoQuestions
Aug 26, 2011

That ice cream looks legitimately amazing, I wonder if they sell that around here?

TwoQuestions
Aug 26, 2011
lol "Will you shut up man?" is trending.

Biden is doing ok, Trump's looking like an rear end in a top hat.

TwoQuestions
Aug 26, 2011
God that was awful, and a perfect mirror to 2020 as a whole.

I doubt this will move the needle, and Trump really struck out when he supported white supremacists at the very end there. My FB is blowing up about that.

Trump needed a home run and he didn't get it.