Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

fool of sound posted:

poo poo. gently caress.

i got them confused too, its not that bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

TwoQuestions posted:

I'm a gigantic weakling and can't bear to watch if we're going to have a slow rotting descent into Fascism, or if we're going straight there before year-end.

This probably won't move the needle though, Biden's expectations are six feet under and no amount of Trump making GBS threads himself then setting himself on fire will break his cult.

I think I also know the one and only person who says they're using the debate to decide who to vote for, but they're a Trump voter who doesn't hate Democrats as much as your average person.

i think you have it reversed. outside the chuds and the dumb, bidens is expecations are fine/good. trumps are probably 6ft under though. everyone even the chuds know he is gonna suck. its just what type of suck.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Grouchio posted:

The ice cream looks great but those earpieces look lovely. Consider getting braided buds, Uncle Joe.

what ear pieces are good? i had some luck with braided but idk.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

Biden's anger here is really coming across as genuine.

i mean it is.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

biden had his issues but holy gently caress trump was loving awful.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

PainterofCrap posted:

ABC calling it "chaos vs. stability"

yeah it was a shitshow. but trumps loving lost this badly. biden could have done better but holy gently caress trump attacked loving dead vet son amongst other poo poo. he didn't say poo poo to get anyone who wasnt on the trump panzer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

My biggest memory from tonight is going to be Trump freezing like a deer in the highlights when both Wallace and Biden demanded he denounce white supremacists.

mine was trump not know who beau was and trying to insult both the sons over made up bullshit and the "shut up man".