Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

Raenir Salazar posted:

Where are people watching the debate, FoS mentioned the CNN webpage, I am checking out Youtube, anywhere else good?

http://www.twitch.tv/chapotraphouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
Prescription drugs are cheap as water folks

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

the curb your enthusiasm theme is just playing in my head right now

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

Rosemont posted:

For the first time in my life I'd serious consider moving to another country depending on who wins.

I might recommend Uruguay, surprisingly underrated country

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

The moderator is garbage

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

Some fun facts about the amazing country that is Uruguay:
1. 95% of Uruguay's electricity comes from renewable energy
2. Same sex marriage is legal.
3. Abortion is legal.
4. Cannabis is legal.
5. High-income country.
6. Lowest corruption index in South America

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

Can you look at this guy and not be

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

Biden does not support BLM, not a surprise

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

Biden is gonna lose this election

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

Biden does not support the Green New Deal nor BLM

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

oops double post

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I think Trump's insistence that he won't stand down after a defeat may hurt him, because it simply encourages Democrat voters to show up in greater numbers to make the victory indisputable.

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

Aineris posted:

Are you sure about that? Biden's performance very likely discouraged most democrats.

Yeah, on one hand Trump was unhinged but Biden can't excite leftists worth a drat. :shrug:

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Trump bringing up drug use while Biden talked about Beau is not going to play well

Indeed, that was disgusting behavior by Trump and the kind of thing that could piss off moderate liberal voters.

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

the last signal... posted:

wow america, why do you guys suck so hard, too much freedom or not enough?

Slavery was never really resolved in this country. Racism is a cancer in the body of this country and capitalism accelerates it.

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

People are mad that the life raft they're being thrown isn't bedazzled with diamonds and will willingly take a gulp of sea water out of spite.

Cops not murdering black people is a "diamond"? A luxury? Come on. I get what you're saying but this is a terrible analogy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

This entire year has been a catastrophe for the country, so I can sympathize with people who expect more of what they've already seen. 11% of Americans thought about suicide in June, compared to 4.3% in 2018. 18-24 year olds were 25%, like holy poo poo that is shocking. Mental health is a serious problem in this country and it doesn't get a lot of attention. I think people are reacting negatively to what you said because the first reaction is that you're just saying anyone that disagrees with you is mentally ill which is hosed. I think there is merit in saying that a lot of people right now could benefit from seeing a therapist. Even I have been feeling more anxiety than I've felt in years.