Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017
Where's the bingo card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017
Better analogy than life rafts is that Trump is the cop that shoots kids in the back, Biden is the cop that shoots kids in the leg and calls the union rep while they bleed out

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

You are justifying the beliefs of literal Nazis by blaming the Democratic party. How about the counter-narrative of "Jews shouldn't be gassed" you loving idiot.

If this applies to people from South America too someone should go back in time and tell Joe Biden!

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017

eke out posted:

trying to remember which candidate tonight condemned white supremacy and which one told the nazis to stand by for orders -- can anyone help me out?

Neither said they would defund the police

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

I didn't realize that "Nazis are bad" is both a honeypot and a controversial opinion. Delusional thinking.

Neither candidate is against concentration camps, neither side things Nazis are bad, they agreed the riots need to stop, Biden said white supremacists are a problem but offered zero solutions because he has none.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017

fart simpson posted:

we are communists in our 30s and 40s

I have voted for the democratic candidate in every election until this one because the party has not moved left after winning and sprints to the right after losing. Joe Biden has affordable access to our votes.