Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Thom12255 posted:

I think most goons hate them.

Yeah I find them unlistenable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
"will you shut up man"

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

ReidRansom posted:

I literally feel bad for Chris Wallace, this is unprecedented

they should have given him the ability to cut the mic

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

“okay, alright” — wallace audibly laughing while dismissing trump

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

biden: "i will fix these tax loopholes"
trump: "why didn't you before?"
biden: "because you created them in your law"
trump: "that's right, I got it done!"

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

did...did trump just say "no you're a number two" to biden

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

Taffer posted:

this is dumb, watch Biden debate Ryan in 2012, this was not a problem. His struggles speaking in this campaign are not a stutter, it's clear cognitive decline.

i'm sure there's some cognitive decline but i think it's mostly the trump shitstorm

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

Madkal posted:

Jesus you get the feeling that if Biden talked about his dead son Trump would start shouting about Hunter as well.

that *is* what happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

smoobles posted:

A guy on NBC is saying it's not unreasonable that the rest of the debates could be canceled after that shitshow, is that even a thing that could happen? Surely ratings are too high

It certainly could happen. The CPD could choose to cancel them. I find it hard to believe they would, but I could also imagine the rest of the moderators refusing to do them, after seeing what a bad time Wallace had.