Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

Maybe threads would be better if people posted good posts instead of complaints :thunkher:

plaese let us know if you find any

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MrT has been putting obvious spoilers in the aew thread titles since day 1, i just don't check the forums til i watch any more. sucks but what ya gonna do

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

STONE COLD 64 posted:

keeping it out of thread titles thats the prerogative of the OP and i would agree to keep thread titles neutral, but i think its ridiculous to decide that we have to black bar entire conversations when discussing an event that has aired, especially when its an event thats been highly advertised for a while.

agree op, once youre in a thread all bets are off

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

agreed, like i'd never post in here that during the rampage rematch, Danielson went into business for himself, rolled up Hangman in the first five seconds of the match and took the belt to Smackdown

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

karmicknight posted:

Because a single word has more than one meaning.

Come on

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

tao of lmao posted:

The star means they’re above the rules and they can do what they want while we can do what they say.

My feedback would be: that sucks.

the star means they had a pretty bad match

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

i like jungle boy and i think it’s very rude to give someone a day off for no reason and ad hom them in the probe message

ya crazy probe

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Jungle Boy’s probe was legitimately insane.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I would love if we could have a mod who was interested in making this a nice place to post and consistently enforced the rules rather than a mod who occasionally shows up when they’re in a bad mood to tell people to shut the gently caress up about whatever it is they don’t feel like reading and to carry out weird posting grudges.

ya it’s loving ridiculous at this stage tbh

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Keith Lee promo for sunday

lmao

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

not sure how that makes them different from the rest of us but

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

dromal phrenia posted:

in an effort to drive the mods completely insane :twisted:

mission accomplished lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Lids big whiny effortpost was mega embarrassing and flat out wrong, especially calling out yea ok, the most chill poster here. Mortifying

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

someone bought me the mr stink text under my av because of my smell

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I think a lot of stuff in AEW is really really bad and I say it in the threads and a few people call me a dumb idiot but I don’t take it personally because it’s just wrestling forum online

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cav DMd me a disgusting picture of Goldberg to teach me one of his lessons. He’s a freak!!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lmao cope

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

maybe they’re scared of yea ok’s avatar for some reason … 🐸 ☕️

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lmao

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

or do whatever you want

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

is “scary” cut off

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

I’d much rather someone do the thing that’s funny than the thing that’s exhausting, on the comedy pro wrestling forum.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cavauro posted:

alright i admit it. the crowd was dead

dynamite isn’t until Wednesday :confused:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

I wish the JR/Taz video guy was still with us, im sure he’d have something to say during a time like this….

he died of a heart attack after seeing yea ok reply “lmao” to one of the great probes in the AEW thread

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

it takes heavy prodding to get either to do anything.

Or posting a gif as a tweet

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I’m not open to any changes that result in less funny posts. I mean this sincerely.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Can we sticky the general chat thread. Feels like one to be stickied.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cavauro posted:

1. new room
2. new view
3. new crew
4. new shoes
5. stay true
6. old friends
7. same attitude
8. Quantum of Phallus, stop doing it

Doing what

Don’t appreciate being on this list

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

DM me your list of demands. Don’t want anyone here feeling intimidated

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cav has not DMd me their list of demands. Not sure how I’m supposed to act on their list.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Too many lists to keep track of. The kill list. The racism list. Cav’s demands. The AEW thread seems really good at the moment. Lots of nice posting.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

karmicknight posted:

oh! and as for stickying the general thread, are four stuck threads not too much because they feel too much for me and if they are not that opens some options.

I would say:

STONE COLD 64 posted:

you can unstick the toxx threads i think bimonthly IK contests make for better forum engagement than toxxes at this stage

and swap it for the general chat??

Please 😘

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Thanks to whoever stickied the general chat 🥰😘

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Critical posted:

would like to add a point, prefacing that this is not aimed at anyone in particular because there have been multiple "dumb probe" debates in the past:

a sixer is not a death sentence. you, or your posting pal who got it, will live to shitpost another day. there have been several given out as jokes in this thread alone over the past few days. unless you get hit and have to miss the gdt over a joke, just take the l and move on, i beg of you

Mostly agree. Shard getting a full day for posting a Twitter link was a Bad Probe imho. Could have been a “stop doing this” and then a 6er if needs be 🐝. I like karmicknight in general, had a good dm with them a year or so ago over a probe. Think they’re a good mod mostly. All love!!!!!!!!! This is old !!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Shard posted:

I appreciate the support. But I get it - it's not something done. So I am trying to learn other ways to post gifs and pictures.

https://imgbb.com is the easiest I’ve found for gifs. Works fine on mobile as well

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I love browsing the main forum! To see the new interesting threads.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

IGgy IGsen posted:

Did you know that by simply clicking on the thread title header

You can sort threads by most recently created? My favorite forums feature that no one knows about because there's no UI for it.

lol been here over a decade and didn’t know

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

neoaxd posted:

"Eat My Fuc" and "yea ok" should go in the "usernames most fun to reply with" wing of the Posting Hall of Fame.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

E: never mind I’m out of here!!!!

Quantum of Phallus fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Jun 24, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Alaois posted:

he's Mr. Worldwide, so that's impossibly racist

lmao