Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system are you buying this shitheap on
PC
Playstation 4/5
whatever XBox is calling their poo poo now
WiiU
View Results

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.
Where dat woke cod?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.
double xp, on a monday, sure

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

zombie solo (temporarily?) gone

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

2xp is to Nov-30th
Nuke 23/7 will be continuing after the event.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

always has been

https://callofduty.fandom.com/wiki/Mannequins

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

pours one out for TitFall3

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

"Trophy System will now destroy incoming Trophy Systems."
ha

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

which is the worst, because, yay I joined a match in progress on the pubstomped side, finish with the top (sad) score, and repeat.
s'why I toggled off dom.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Dec. 18 at 10AM PT through Dec. 21 at 10AM PT: Double XP & Double Weapon XP will be live in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on all platforms
Dec. 22 at 10AM PT through Dec. 28 at 10AM PT: Double Battle Pass XP will be live in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War MP on all platforms
Dec. 25 at 10AM PT through Dec. 28 at 10AM PT: Double Battle Pass XP will be live in both Black Ops Cold War & Warzone on all platforms

https://charlieintel.com/black-ops-cold-war-mp-free-access-weekend-dec-17-24/73505/

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

cut off snipers alleys, and snipers too :D

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

The trouble is zombies is p2p networking unlike the dev servers for the other modes. So you are at the mercy of rando's connections.
certainly recommend grouping with people to lessen the trouble, but of course that isn't always available

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

you mean the console players that are quick autoaiming snipers. god I hate that.
gently caress snipers in any pvp game really

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

I have strong feelings about a server queue to launch the game. estimated 20 minutes
e:
which fully counted down, then changed to 18 minutes

funkmeister fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Apr 22, 2021

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

dead ops is the 'arcade' zombies. everything is one xp now; cold blops mp / zombies / warzone.
also battlepass

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

First launch always gets in game voice muted in cod for me since... mw2?
Miffed that they patched in annoying red text in coldblops that notifies me at all times that I have it killed.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

yeah, no restriction.
I like to do a solo 10rd die machine on a new weapon to get attatchments, then solo outbreak

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Captain Log posted:

I'm confused, but in a positive way. You know that vehicle/scorestreak on vehicle/scorestreak kill challenge? I've not changed my score streaks in ages, using Spy Plane, Sentry Turret, and Artillery.

In the last two days, I've suddenly got three of those kills for the challenge. Has something been changed? I've not touched a vehicle. I've also not had a single point on this challenge all season, but suddenly have three in a short period. Any clues?

Bug Note - I discovered a bug the hard way tonight. If you play Outbreak, then directly skip to MultiPlayer, your team mates name plates will disappear unless you zoom in on them. It was loving confusing. Cycling the console fixed it and it's a "known bug being monitored" by the devs responsible for patches.

guessing you artillery'd enemy sentry turrets.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

I wish you could swap a daily challenge for another random one once a day, or failing that just delete ones you will never do.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

super ready, wish I could start it now
just one more day

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

I do the Orda last (sometimes after the objective if I'm close to getting next pack a punch/yadda) up to 3, maaaybe round 4, not after.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Zwille posted:

On the other hand it seems like one shot one kills without attachments for the crossbow unlock don’t seem to count for hardcore unless I’ve missed something. :thunk:

Worked for me. I used a stock gallo to get xbow and streetsweeper at the same time in HC.
You have to finish the match, in case you were leaving early.

Alternately you can use a double PaP m79 to kill 50 specials in zombies

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Something just occurred to me, previous random things have not worked with non base game weapons [ie, gotta use gallo, not streetsweeper], so try that if you aren't.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

it's also timed expiration after it moves. Suggest staminup + smg and book it straight following it to the next location and blast it asap, disregarding zombies as much as you can.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

They generally add a few guns per season, they didn't say anything about mid season drops this time, so next season for more guns it appears.
btw
Four-day Double XP + Double Weapon XP Weekend in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone, running 10 AM PT Friday, July 2 through 10 AM PT Tuesday, July 6. Happy 4th!

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

WattsvilleBlues posted:

Hopefully that it's not WW2 at all.

that would be ideal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

it's bizzarro that the tec9 is the first gun in the game that goes semi>burst>auto with muzzle attachments