Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

willroc7
Jul 24, 2006

BADGES? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES!
I"m considering purchasing a car sight-unseen from a few states over from Autotrader and getting it shipped to me. Assuming I get it inspected and complete my due diligence, what's the best way to pay in this scenario? Some Escrow service? Does anyone have experience with this?

Car in question, for clicks https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...SS&LNX=VDPCCEML

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willroc7
Jul 24, 2006

BADGES? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES!

meatpimp posted:

Buying a 15 year old vw with 140k miles sight unseen. Automotive insanity. Credentials: I own a 2006 Passat with fewer than 90k miles and :lol:

Haha, but it's a manual wagon! LET's GOOOOO

edit: has yours been bad to own? I had an 04 and an 09 GTI and they were both great to me.