Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

64bit_Dophins posted:

Just scheduled an appointment with a new therapist.

After reading that old psych eval I've been really depressed. It feels like I'm just dumb and that it's over for me (I know this is not true bu that is kinda how it feels).

For the first time the covid isolation is starting to get to me.

"Intelligence" as some sort of measured property is mostly bullshit, you just did poorly on one test years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

cakesmith handyman posted:

I can't summon the effort to write it all out but the GP has hosed with my son's meds again, we're on track to spend 1 week every month fighting with someone who won't let you come in in person, won't answer emails and won't answer the phone until we raise enough hell with the local trust to get them to call us back. This time we need them to reissue his prescription as a repeat, then we'll start fighting to get it raised again from the absolute minimum to what the endo said we should have. Also 'rona is tearing through where I work and they're playing down like it's all under control like a hosed up little microcosm of this hosed up little country. We're all just pretending to plan for the future as if we loving have one like we're painting this eggshell thin veneer of normalcy over a loving incursion from hell.

It's rather upsetting to say the least.

As someone who's been playing a lot of Doom Eternal lately, an incursion from Hell at least makes sense, and sounds more fun than dealing with the medical world. Or the rest of... *gestures vaguely*

I will take a look at that documentary though, if I can find it

redgubbinz fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Oct 24, 2020

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

I wish those meds worked for me, I'm gettin' real tired of hating life and feeling like there's no future!

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Bajaha posted:

Have we figured out "video as thread title" technology yet?

https://i.imgur.com/aQOqj5s.mp4

Halloween at VW headquarters :allears: