Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

It is so...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqQuihD0hoI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

64bit_Dophins posted:

Just realized that it’s October and no one has posted Dragula yet...

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

If you're not aware, this is the benchmark print many people use for testing that their printer works properly: http://www.3dbenchy.com/

Alternatively (nws? it's dickbutt): https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3968892

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

kastein posted:

I wear a p100 half face mask to go to home depot for this reason. And if I actually was going into a workplace every day for 8 hours I'd be wearing a PAPR or at least a full face respirator to do so.

Same. I actually had a 'safety guy'* (his words) stop me at Home Depot and start lecturing me about how wearing a respirator is dangerous without first having a medical exam and how you can't just casually wear one as they're only designed for certain tasks. I just zoned out until he was done, thanked him, and walked away.

*I guess that's code for not understanding the difference between reality and corporate CYA.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

That's what I expected he was going to say when he flagged me down but, nope, it was more about how the mask was going to kill me. I'm aware I'm being a self centered rear end in a top hat but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if I don't get it I can't spread it (I live by myself, WFH, only leave the house once or twice a week for groceries/building supplies, and sanitize the poo poo out of everything). I am planning on putting a bit of surgical or cotton mask over the output vent to make it as effective for other people as the normal masks people are wearing.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

StormDrain posted:

You're in like, Oregon now right? I can't imagine putting that to enough use here in Denver.

I'm also in Oregon and have the same garbage set up. I've filled the bin two or three times just keeping a couple raised beds from overflowing onto the path to my backyard. I can't get over how well everything grows here. Especially with a bit of irrigation.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

wallaka posted:

edit: the conversation was about an anime called Jojo’s Bizarre Adventures

more edit: I haven’t seen it and dammed sure don’t intend to now

I watched the first season and I still don't know what the gently caress it is and I have no desire to watch more of it.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

Ferremit posted:

I dunno whether he deserves to be pushed into a wood chipper or drowned in the sewerage plant.

#2 (heh) then #1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

Fermented Tinal posted:

No no no no no, you're supposed to go get your neighbour to bring their tractor over so it can get stuck trying to you out, and then the next neighbour, and you just keep going until you find someone with a high hoe to pull everyone out.

If you get enough of them stuck in a row you'll end up with one on solid ground and then the train can drive itself out