Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

trouser chili posted:

Well I guess my months-long saga of respiratory illness, kidney infections, and pissing blood comes to a head tomorrow. They’re cutting out my tonsils and I’m super not excited about it. I hear the recovery is excruciating at my age. I think it’ll be November before I’m 100% again. :sadwave:

Stock up on popsicles if you can. Those were super helpful after my tonsil removal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

trouser chili posted:

Went six hours of uninterrupted sleep for the first time since surgery, and on only a half shot of hydrocodone! The pain I woke up with was exquisite! Took fully 40 minutes for another half shot to break through. Along with it was four ibuprofen, an ice-down, and numbing throat spray, but I do dare say I’m starting to feel normal again. I get my septoplasty stents out later this morning and my final procedure - a balloon sinuplasty. It’s like getting your HVAC ducts cleaned out, but inside your face. Should be fun.

That's great! It sounds like your tonsil removal is going way better than mine did. My staples came out in the middle of the night and I ended up back in the hospital for a few days.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Rhyno posted:

A friend of mine was mugged, shot and nearly died in Cincy yesterday. He's alive, going into surgery tomorrow. He said in his post they told him people shot in this manner almost always die whatever that means. Almost lost another one. gently caress this year man.

gently caress I'm sorry, you doing okay?

Cincy has some really rough areas.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Has anyone played Inertial Drift?

It looks like fun.