Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Rhyno posted:

My dad was convinced Trump told the proud boys to "stand down" because his conservative news source told him so. I had to play the actual video for him and he looked shell shocked.

Conservatism is a brain worm disease.

The scales are falling from the eyes of even some of the most staunch conservatives and Trump supporters

And that was before he was saying that he was cool with white supremacists standing by (for his signal?)

I've seen the clips of hardcore Fox News personalities fed up with the bullshit and lashing out at his inability to say that Nazis are bad, it's so encouraging in this miserable year

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I still love in the first episodes of Binky when they were still talking about "months to complete"

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

rdb posted:

Getting really tired of this “both sides” crap myself. Yes, both candidates have issues, but its pretty loving disproportionate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Are we going to ignore butt stuff? Because that's something everyone should try

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

trouser chili posted:

Every time I wake up it’s cause blood is pouring from my mouth. This isn’t good. I can get it to stop by literally hosing my mouth down with Afrin. Doesn’t taste great.

I really don’t want to go to the ER.

Just get a bunch of silver nitrate and rub it all over the back of your throat, that's how they cauterized my sinuses, and I haven't had a nosebleed since! Please God, don't do that. Go to doctor

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I got a 31 on my ACT and have been in community college on and off for 8 years

Acedemic tests just test how well you do on tests

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I mean, you're protecting yourself, but every full respirator I've used vents directly forward, so if you are contagious, you're blowing the virus at people instead of blowing it "safely" to the sides like a cloth mask does
A properly fitted N95 duck mask will protect yourself and others, but strangely enough, I've never seen a hint of any kind of fit testing events to make sure that people are as safe as they think they are

6.5 hours of written testing and bookwork today, and I only learned one, single thing that will actually help me become a better welder. Everything else was just minutiae and busy work that would only help me if I was teaching welding or was a weld inspector. At least my pipe welds shouldn't go concave on the other side anymore and I won't need a hot pass to fix my mistakes :suicide101:

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Galler posted:

I watched the first season and I still don't know what the gently caress it is and I have no desire to watch more of it.

You have to start at season 2. It turns into a circus

Fermented Tinal posted:

Suffer not an anime to live.

There's good anime, and the list pops up every time we mention it, but some anime is just too anime to bear. I don't even mean the stuff that's embarrassing to watch, or embarrassing to be caught watching, either. I want to like Attack on Titan so badly, I've tried to watch it 3 times, but it's painfully stuffed with the worst tropes to pad the run times. There's a 20-some odd minute episode that takes place inside of a 30 second countdown and every time, I lose all interest in the show immediately afterwards

I've actually started to interact with anime more passively, putting it on in the background while I play video games or do homework makes it easier to engage with somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I think my Capri might have a tiny vacuum leak
https://youtu.be/4Ero-Z8DoYo