Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
:smuggo: MY WIFE :smuggo:

Edit: strong quadricycle vibes from that thing, but it is neat. Also, the green is better than red. A- choice. The blue would have been A+. In any event, hopefully it works for ya'll and you get to explore cool places together.

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Oct 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Bajaha posted:

You're quite correct in that assessment, it looks like it's a modified Quadra cycle that utah trikes manufactures. Makes sense that they'd adapt an existing design for their needs. Hopefully that means it's well designed and despite being the first iteration of the model there's no bugs/glaring flaws

:emptyquote:

Actually, I was thinking more the ford quadricycle from around 1900. The big oversized wheels I think are what really does it.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

kastein posted:

Please join me in praying for the president.
Exodus 20:4
Exodus 20:14
Exodus 20:15
Exodus 20:16
Exodus 20:17
Psalm 109:8
Ezekiel 11:6
Ezekiel 3:18
Ezekiel 5:8
Ezekiel 7:3

Amen

“Mighty Nurgle! Festering grandfather of plagues! Hear your servants prayer! Look upon the devastation I have wrought, the diseases I have spread, the unbelievers I have infested with you’re suppurating truth. I beg of your favor and your boon, that I might strive all the harder to spread your blessings across the stars.”

Hail Nurgle. :v:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
4) Slam the brakes as hard as possible to slam the hood down, then continue on

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
I'm having to resist the urge to buy the $12ft tall skelly boi at home depot. I'd leave that poo poo up year round.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Huh. This was a much nicer way to learn this than with a goatse.

The goatse is in gbs. :v:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Reuben Sandwich posted:

Well A.I., I'm going to start trying to get my father's '31 Model A coupe rolling again. Would people be interested in the long term affair or is it too old?

I can make it a mod challenge to post that glorious older iron. :colbert:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Olympic Mathlete posted:

It's doubly amusing when you realise The Satanic Temple itself is actually a lot more inline with what Jesus' teachings were and would be in the modern age.

A basic social contract is going to make it so alot of the core values that human beings have remain the same across all religions, ideologies and philosophies. Whether people follow that social contract is another matter. :v:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

64bit_Dophins posted:

Wait... so that was a lie too?

To quote the man himself "That was too much work, so I got a girlfriend instead."

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

everdave posted:

Man y’all lurkers are weird I thought I cropped the pic from IG but I didn’t the guy with the Ferrari has responded to you and happens to know I’m not wanted for murder. Thanks lurky lurks!

Holy poo poo you loving goons. :cripes:

Edit: I know this is probably me pissing in the wind, but can we please avoid trying to ruin good things for other people by being loving horrible goons? Like for fucks sake.

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Oct 14, 2020

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Weed broccoli sounds amazing. Why the gently caress are scientists not already making this!?!

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Wait, That's not normal behavior?

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

TheBacon posted:

Wait are there other EV threads outside AI? I don't follow the one here since I kind of don't care about EVs but I assumed that would be 'the EV thread'

A general EV thread here in AI with a tesla thread in yospos and another one somewhere else. :v:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

cakesmith handyman posted:

I can't summon the effort to write it all out but the GP has hosed with my son's meds again, we're on track to spend 1 week every month fighting with someone who won't let you come in in person, won't answer emails and won't answer the phone until we raise enough hell with the local trust to get them to call us back. This time we need them to reissue his prescription as a repeat, then we'll start fighting to get it raised again from the absolute minimum to what the endo said we should have. Also 'rona is tearing through where I work and they're playing down like it's all under control like a hosed up little microcosm of this hosed up little country. We're all just pretending to plan for the future as if we loving have one like we're painting this eggshell thin veneer of normalcy over a loving incursion from hell.

It's rather upsetting to say the least.

I suggest punching people in the dick/cooch/balls/butt/tits/face/etc until they stop jacking around with the meds. (Is there a way to switch GPs since he isn't acting in your son's best interests?)

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Rhyno posted:

Fuckin nerds

Like you got any room to talk.

I realized the difference in the anime I enjoy vs the anime I bounce off of hard. The more serious the tone and style, generally the more I like it. The more cutsey it is and the more "slice of life" it tends toward, the less I like it.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
BUY THE G WAGON CHILI

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Ignore this,I dumbed.

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Oct 29, 2020

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Btw, I don't know if you tractor touching types are aware, but there is actually a farming thread on SA that needs posting buddies to talk about cows, corn, sheep and whatever else ya'll do. You should check it out.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3933123&pagenumber=2&perpage=40

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Mod double postin'. gently caress the rules.

slothrop posted:

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

:regd20: AI:Secret Santa Registration Thread is UP

:goon: over to it and sign the gently caress up asap.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3946227

Can someone alert our two wheeled bretheren in Cycle Asylum please?

I'd say PM jim silly balls since he is the new shiny CA mod! He'll know the best way to sign up the two wheel weirdos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3946202

ITS NOVEMBER YOU NERDS!