Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Can't wait to see what long-running storylines the season finale of America is going to tie up.

It’s not the season finale it’s the series finale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I appreciate the "Bring Your Own Bird Dick" shout out in the forum title but you can change it back if it's confusing people.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Had the Mach-e reservation to replace my Accord Hybrid and now need something to replace my F-150 so...

I may not end up getting the Mach-e, depends how well I like the Polestar 2 interior if I can find one to sit in. And the Model Y is still on the table I just don't really like Elon.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Driving reg chat: at least in oregon the proper spacing when you're stopped at a light/sign is to be far enough back that you can see the bottom of the rear tires of the person in front of you.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

64bit_Dophins posted:

I'm not getting an electric car until they make me.

Honestly I'm kind of excited to see what Honda and GM are going to make together.

https://media.gm.com/media/us/en/gm/home.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2020/sep/0903-mou.html

I'm excited for 3.5 0-60 in a daily driver that effectively gets 100 mpg

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Ranzear posted:

Another one is turning to or from a center dedicated turn lane. In WA you're supposed to use it in both cases, both merging into it and turning off or turning into it and merging over. Apparently some states want you to always cut entirely across it when entering a road that has one. :shrug:

i dont understand this, need diagram

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

suckin a dick once in a while doesn't mean you're gay, you should at least try it out. I thought I wouldn't like avocado for years until I tried it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The Door Frame posted:

Are we going to ignore butt stuff? Because that's something everyone should try

Not liking butt stuff means you actually are gay because it means you're homophobic which means you're closeted. It stimulates your prostate which feels good, that's just science.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

trouser chili posted:

Well I guess my months-long saga of respiratory illness, kidney infections, and pissing blood comes to a head tomorrow. They’re cutting out my tonsils and I’m super not excited about it. I hear the recovery is excruciating at my age. I think it’ll be November before I’m 100% again. :sadwave:

I apparently have enormous tonsils making for a "very crowded airway" but my doc said the same thing, that it's a bitch as an adult, so I just get to be cpapped forever.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I own a ton of guns and I talk about them constantly.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My guns are strictly for penis replacement purposes I have no fantasies that I'll ever use one in self defense.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Ether Frenzy posted:

I also find extremely repulsive when americans say "Spot on"

:same: also "veg"

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Put my Wrangler up for sale today. I'm kind of sad about it, but I just couldn't drive it without the anxiety of feeling completely exposed and vulnerable in it because of my accident. especially with my son riding along, I felt very uncomfortable driving in traffic and all i could think about was what if there was an accident. I thought i was over it but I guess not :(

If I’d been in anything smaller during my recent accident I probably would have been killed. And of course practically everything is smaller than a crew cab F-150.

So the thought of replacing it with something like a 2021 2 door Bronco gives me a bit of anxiety. I think I’ll probably get over it though.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’ll fix all your dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Why you mowing down in that gully