Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
its mashup time! from the madman that brought you bustin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

and piss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk6lDkTO0Nw

comes the only good thing that will probably happen this stupid rear end month, a brand new album!

https://twitter.com/neilcic/status/1311470924651266050

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

slidebite posted:

Who are the most prominent republicans to publicly endorse Biden/Harris?

who gives a poo poo, all Republicans are trash

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

the spyder posted:

I'm thinking next week I should try to get into the doctors. Ever since the fires and smoke exposure, I've been lethargic and had a sore throat. No other symptoms, but I'm really missing the energy. I've got a ton to do while the weathers nice, but I can't get off the couch for longer than an hour.
No fever, no lost of taste, no cough. Just no energy. Job stress and late nights sure aren't helping, but man I miss earlier this year when I actually had some gumption.

u blew an Apex seal

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

slidebite posted:

You should, because they can potentially win the election by flipping others.

lmao why the gently caress would anyone want to hear Republicans opinions? they're a minority of the population and are morally repugnant shitheads

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

RIP Paul Walker posted:

I’m thinking about selling my E46 that I’ve had since 2007 and it’s been hard to come to terms with.

This was the motivation tho: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2010-lotus-evora-6/ . I saw that car for sale prior to it going on BaT (it was local to me) and am still kicking myself for not buying it because the color combo is amazing.

Has anyone else sold a car they’ve had for over a decade and have spent a relatively insane amount of money on?

my buddy is now the current owner of this evora and he really likes it

https://jalopnik.com/maximum-bob-lutzs-maximum-lotus-evora-is-for-sale-5977773

im not sure he drives it much though

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
i dont think he'll sell it. i asked how many miles he's put on it in 3? 4? years of ownership and its only 3k

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
holy poo poo 24k of repair/service on that 560sec since 2016

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
did you suggest she try snorting the horseradish? :chanpop:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
looks like a bideo game

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Krakkles posted:

The police department in my city is doing a "reverse trick or treat" - they put a PDF you can print out with an outline of a pumpkin, your kid colors it in and you tape it in the window, officers drop off bags of treats when they see them.

Otherwise ... I wouldn't be doing it at all - order a bag of candy from somewhere, watch Hocus Pocus and let the kid stay up late. I just don't think it's worth it with the pandemic going on.

copaganda smh

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

trouser chili posted:

Just did and felt about the same. I didn’t enjoy it as much as the first Borat, but that’s really not a complaint. This year has availed me of the irreverence needed to enjoy the humor in a lot of poo poo.

gotta say i agree but the last 10-15 minutes was probably the best part

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

wallaka posted:

Welp, I’m about to check into a detox program this afternoon. I’ve been drinking progressively worse over the covid season, and had an incident on Sunday, I barely remember the entire day. We partied pretty hard for the wife’s birthday Saturday night, and I let her sleep in, then had a couple whiskeys while watching movies with the kid. I expected to have enough time to sleep it off during his nap time, but my mom called and we went to lunch instead. I apparently fell down the stairwell, I definitely have some gnarly bruises. I started having withdrawal symptoms like 6 hours later and I’m still having them. Enough is enough. This is hell, I haven’t been able to really eat since Sunday lunch. I can’t stop vomiting and am sweaty and shaky. I threw up while driving to work Monday.

Talk to you guys in like a month!

it'll be the best thing you'll ever do for yourself (and family), even though it sucks for now

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

nm posted:

30year fixed >20% down. No appraisal apparently? This was bought down from 2.75% with $500.

dang, i refi'd about a year ago to 3.5. i'd do it again if i weren't unemployed!

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
aww my poor pup got kennel cough :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

meatpimp posted:

drat. Story, please. I'm looking at a 3 room carpet job and was going to go HD. Now I'm curious how well they back their stupidly long and cover-everything warranty.

HD is notorious for subcontracting out all of their installs, which isn't a big deal for fridge installations but for carpet or flooring? no chance