Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
RE: Cutting people out of your life.

Been doing an awful lot of that lately, I've just kinda reached a point where I have zero-tolerance for stressors in my life and the ones that are people* can go gently caress right off.

*Except immediate family, still trying to muster the courage for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Rhyno, I am glad your friend survived. I am sad that he got beaten and shot. :smith:

STR, there's a free TEM (Philips EM301) in Austin, please hop on slack so a bunch of us can convince you that you need to be able to see individual atoms that are larger than about 350 picometres in diametre.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Nobody wants to see Trump's dick.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Suffer not an anime to live.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Just scrapped the Versa. After unsuccessfully trying to sell it for two years, I was done with it and wanted it gone.

Now I'm down to two derelicts and one running car.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

rdb posted:

Going to give that a week to dry out and order a kinetic rope in the mean time. Any sizing recommendations on that? I would guess the tractor and bat wing weigh 20,000 lbs.

No no no no no, you're supposed to go get your neighbour to bring their tractor over so it can get stuck trying to you out, and then the next neighbour, and you just keep going until you find someone with a high hoe to pull everyone out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
When tugging out a tractor with another tractor it is best to have them facing one another and to use the tractor doing the tugging in low reverse gears. It's also the safer way to do it, just like going up a steep grade, use reverse!

Also good with this method is if you have a loader on the rescue tractor because you can use it to take weight off the front end of the stuck one while loading down the rescue.