Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

skooma512 posted:

Every update really does break something :wtc:

Like, a CTD on a core feature is not ok, it's not something you put at the end of your changelog like teehee yeah just avoid the VFR map, see you in 2 weeks!

It's not an internal beta, you can't expect end users to workaround issues they may not know about because not everyone reads changelogs.

Playing this game is really giving me flashbacks to the early 90's when I would write down what would cause all my games to crash and when you had to click what to avoid it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Anyone else having to download a 90gb patch every time they load the game? My friend I've been flying with had this happen to him yesterday and another guy I know is having the same problem.

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Steadiman posted:

I remember reading in the most recent patch notes that they changed something about when the lightning stuff gets triggered but, as a result, I now seem to have lightning and thunder on every flight. It's a super cool effect but on a clear blue sky with just a few cirrus clouds lazily drifting around, it's a bit much. Is anyone else experiencing the constant wrath of Thor? Or did I just anger the gods :(

Yea ive started seeing this even on almost entirely clear days at 35,000 feet.

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Cojawfee posted:

Give me a DC-3

Theres a downloadable one i found that has about half the cockpit gauges working.

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Anyone else notice the flight plans tracing paths around the entire world and the vfr map going blank when flying across 180 degrees longitude?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I'm back at this after a few months away and I only now am getting the hang at load problem. Anyone else still dealing with this?