Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

One of the crashes happened when I got locked into looking at a point of interest and I was messing with my controller configuration in windows to see if it was sending any incorrect inputs, for instance.

Yep, this is a new one. It's now auto focusing on POIs in some locations, and when it does that, game over. Doesn't seem to matter if you turn all of the "smart cam" options off, it'll still crash once you're close enough to trigger it.

That one hasn't made it to their CTD bug list on the zendesk, but these nuggets of brilliance have

quote:

Crash when ATC delegated to the Co-Pilot
Workaround: Turn ATC to AI OFF
Crash when Text-to-Speech settings is set to Azure
Workaround: Turn Text-to-Speech settings OFF
Some crash issues appeared after the latest Windows 10 version 2004 update
Solution: Reset or reinstall Windows.
:psyboom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU