Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

The latest update is really not impressing me. I finally had enough time blocked out to do the tour of Japan in one go (since you can't save) and after a few quick CTDs in the first 10 minutes of the flight, I made it about 90 minutes in before it crashed again and I gave up. Also, there are two massive glitched spikes in the terrain almost directly under the flight path within the first few minutes of the flight. Come on.

Will definitely try both of these routes. Would love to see more stuff like this posted, it's fun to have some direction/challenge in this game. The mission in the last thread where you fly to Big Bear was killer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Are they gonna add trains to MSFS or what :colbert:

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Enigma89 posted:

Anyone have a X56? Apparently these things powered USB ports which I have never used before. Thing is dying anytime I move the throttle because of maybe power problems?

I've got an X56 that I picked up a few months ago and have also been having problems with the stick, specifically with the trigger and some of the hat switches. I googled it and the responses were about evenly split between "the stick isn't drawing enough power" and "these things have shoddy construction and you might be hosed." I'm sure this is a dumb question but is a powered USB port like... different than a normal USB port on a PC tower? Do I need some kind of special hub? :shrug: