Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
DCS World 2021 and Beyond Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA49DDZ13LA

Strike Eagles, human figures guiding Harriers, volumetric clouds, Apache Longbow among some of the teased things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I have an Odyssey+, and 9600K with 2080Super and 32gb.

No SteamVR nor WMR tool was launched, I just clicked "go to VR" in the game, and it was smooth. INgame I turned render resolution to 100, and anistropic filtering to 16. 20 percent on each ground and water traffic setting.

And holy poo poo, it looked amazing. I didn't feel any lack of frames even flying at New York City, and I did pattern work at my hometown airfield. I navigated to my own house with landmarks, and saw the gas stations, libraries, water towers and parks precisely the way I've seen them from a real aircraft. It was honestly mindblowing, and there's no way to go back from here. The implementation is smooth, and best part is their amazing 2D window implementation. Map, ATC and other windows are physical 3D objects that show their data in 2D. You can drag and lean the VFR map or the ATC conversation window to sit on your passenger seat and just glance at it when you want to. It's always there, but never in the way! It was so great that now I wish DCS would do the same thing.

A+. Everybody. Play it. Go fly.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

ChocNitty posted:

How much would I have to spend on a PC that can run this game at 60fps on medium settings? And doing VR with a Quest 2?

Between 900 and 1100 dollars but not right now.

CPUs in the Ryzen lineup, and nvidia's graphics cards are both out of stock, and have created distorted market filled with scalpers. That computer would be like 1500 dollars at least now, if that would even be enough.
After this distortion corrects hopefully in the next month or two with new stock arriving, you could look at something along:

399 for 3060ti
250 dollars for Ryzen 5600X CPU
180 dollars for 32gb of memory
100 dollars for 1TB of SSD
70 dollars for PSU
100 dollars for motherboard.

This get up would run the game nicely in VR.

These are all roughly ballparked. Right now scalpers are asking about 800 bucks for a 3060ti card, so please don't purchase any.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

I said come in! posted:

That computer doesnt exist.

While the 60fps isn't going to pan out, he doesn't actually need 60 in VR to enjoy the game with the ASW or timewarp or whatever proprietary name the headset has for its reprojection. You can totally get a smooth VR experience on medium settings with the specs I had on the upper post, and it will blow his loving mind out.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Mokotow posted:

How do you deal with the cockpit buttons and toggles in VR? Do you use the mouse somehow, or are there other input methods? I have an X56 and I can’t imagine fumbling for the knobs and toggles without seeing it.

Your mouse moves along the surfaces of the aircraft

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

sigher posted:

So what is it about Sim games that make it so hard to get decent frame rates? Would it be possible to toss enough money at a build to get the VR working smoothly and with decent visuals?

Most video games render things around the player in a bubble and don’t simulate much of anything besides that.

Sims model large amounts of space and various actors on that space and can’t just freeze whatever the game doesn’t show for the player.

You can definitely run FS2020 in VR just fine on a decent PC. All maxed out everywhere in the world in VR? No. And that’s good, the game will be around for a decade likely, so it has to have room to grow to.

Simulators such as car driving ones, or flight sims like IL-2 Great Battles series, or War Thunder, run well because while they still simulate a lot of stuff, they severely limit the scope by only having relatively tiny areas within any instance of the game.

Sims like Falcon BMS had unique ”player bubble” techs that allowed it to revert to rough math approximation whenever a human was not near some area. With even a small amount of humans intentionally spreading far and thin in the game world, the simulator took rapid nosedives in performance and ticks.

Thing is, medium-low settings in VR look breathtaking in this game as you follow your own street to overfly your house, or when you bust through holes in the cloud cover and dance in the sky. It’s really otherworldly.

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Dec 24, 2020

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

sigher posted:

It can be, but my 2080 can't even keep a steady 60 in VR with everything set to low and even the render scaling at 40.

I have a i5-9600K with no overclock, a 2080 super, with 32 gigs of 3000mhz memory.

I get smooth 45fps in VR with odyssey plus around mid tier cities and the bush. In huge cities, it is about 30 frames per second. Because of the reprojection, the 45fps feels perfectly smooth and the headset stays locked to it, and the 30fps is smooth-ish with some stutters as you turn your head a lot.

My render scale is 100 percent and settings medium-lowish with all car and boat and people traffic at 20%.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
AMD is basically out of the picture for a lot of picture. Their mainstream card, the 5700-series, had a random black screen error which they were unable to figure out for a long time. Their WMR support sucks, and they consistently have driver issues.

It’s fair to say that gaming has one GPU manufacturer right now. AMD isn’t a serious contender.

AMD CPU houses is that chad meme, while AMD GPU folks are the virgins.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I see the anti-VR luddites still take pride in not using it.

Hello yes, I didn’t find Red Dead 2 to be that great looking on my 15” 640x480 CRT, and I don’t get the fuss.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Kilonum posted:

As much as I know I would enjoy VR, I still need to figure out how to keep it from making me completely physically ill after just 5 minutes of use.

This might not work for you, but I personally struggled initially with it, and took the ”just take it” approach. I just flew crazy poo poo, got nauseous, almost threw up, and it just got better.

Nowadays I only get nauseous as F-14 RIO if my pilot is doing something completely crazy, or like Muhlump tries to purposefully make me puke. I just close my eyes and sit back on my seat and it passes.

Edit: I’m not saying this is a great idea.

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Jan 18, 2021

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Mandibular Fiasco posted:

No automation there and they did just fine flying all over the world.

They actually didn't. Air travel, especially airliners, are immensely safer today in miles traveled and passengers carried than from the times of the 707.

This is survivor bias and a total luddite way of examining aviation safety.

"My Sopwith had no fancy radios on it, and we flew fine!"

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
dp

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Cojawfee posted:

You could say that for anything. People these days can't even butcher their own meat, sew their own clothes. Sure, there are a lot of people who like to do those things, but most people don't. The same way that most people don't enjoy driving, they just do it because they have to. What sucks is that there will likely be a day where I'm not allowed to drive a car manually anymore on public roads because it will be considered unsafe compared to all the automated cars zip zoopin around seamlessly.

As a former firefighter, and albeit a very safety oriented one, I actually kind of feel sad thinking about that one day a firefighter in SCBA entering a building will just be a memory. It's universally good and better for everyone, but it still bittersweet.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I have a 2080 Super and G2, and flying on Persian Gulf At War on Hoggit it is smooth 45fps with decent settings and flat shadows, with 1.0 SS. If PGAW runs well, single player is a breeze.

It provides a crisp and pretty view, and feels great.

MSFS2020 is a bit choppier with medium low settings but using 0.90 render scale helped a lot, and didn’t seem to hurt much at all.

I am still in the market for 3080 but nowhere to be seen. Ugh.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Really looking forward to shared cockpit in MSFS2020 for cross country chill bro flying.

Flew two separate Da-20s out of Flagstaff on a 335 course yesterday with a friend until we got to Grand Canyon. In VR, flying towars the edge made it look like you were headed to the canyon, but it was really hard to see the feature it. The live weather also kind of pushed you down because the Katana doesn’t fly very high, and the flat area around the canyon is already pretty high up.

That mean cruising a bit higher than 500-700 feet AGL and when I finally lurched over the edge into Grand Canyon, I curses audibly as did my friend. It’s a phenomenal sight in VR, in an overwhelming way. Really drat cool.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Yeah, I don't buy that. The scuttlebutt from nvidia is that they are super frustrated for not being able to effectively simply print more money.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Kashwashwa posted:

Every once in awhile I'm tempted to crack open DCS again to see if I can muster some satisfaction from it, but posts like this remind me to not bother.

In other flight sim news, I just got an RTX 3070 and flying FS2020 in VR is 100% what I was hoping for... so enjoyable doing those bush flights.

AirGoons run DCS missions weekly and play sporadically during week, too on Reddit's servers. The above situation makes the Enemy Within campaign definitely frustrating, but it isn't in any way the standard representation of what DCS is or how it works today. Most campaigns run and work just fine, and Enemy Within's mountain bug is pretty known and should be fixed. The Raven One campaign for F-18 is considered like extra good by everyone, as an example. The Reforger for F-14, the Georgian War for F-15C are just some of the fantastic campaigns.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
DCS has Lunar Sale starting today on their standalone client, and Steam client starting on 11th Feb. In addition, they will be in free to play for this time.

Swing by DCS Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3633891

Reminder that goons run weekly missions in coop for DCS. If you aren't in combat flight sims, now's the time to hop in. Discord: https://discord.gg/HwzeCptMNR

You have to know precisely nothing to start. We shall help.

quote:

Most modules are offered with a 50% discount.
Modules with a 30% discount:
P-47D Thunderbolt
The Channel
F/A-18C Hornet
F-16C Viper
A-10C II Tank Killer
Supercarrier
Exceptions:
F-14A/B Tomcat will have a 15% discount
JF-17 Thunder will be only $59.99
New Campaigns are not on sale
DCS: Syria

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Feb 5, 2021

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Aero737 posted:

I bought the standalone DCS A10 on steam back in 2013. Is this not compatible with DCS world? It looks like the steam page no longer exists.

If you own either A-10C or A-10A from eons ago, these became modules of DCS World on Steam and shouldn't require much from you to work.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

RangerKarl posted:

DCS equivalent is going to be a ways out, but I think even with the upgrade, the priority is having cloud sync across players, to have consistent dogfights.

Gosh I miss flying stuff, there are some new Hornet features that I definitely need to get on

They are actually slated to release first tuesday of March for DCS Open Beta, based on their youtube trailer released couple days ago. There will only be 5 different weather presets initially, but they promise that multiplayer sync is day 0 feature.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Isn’t there still creepy registration with ID’s and such?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I always really want to try VATSIM, and I know that I've heard most controllers are helpful, especially if you let them know you're newer and learning, but I know I'm going to get banned the first time someone gives me lip because I messed up and I just beep in with "ahaha cmon man relax" because I had too many whiskeys.

Is it "Lip", or is it a clarifying instruction given over a simulated radio trying to not hold up the frequency too long?
I'm not trying to be nippy, but odds are that by far most people are just trying to keep the party going. In real aviation, ATC's can sound snippy too when in fact they are just quickly making sure you understood.

It's important to remember that a place like VATSIM is something specifically designed so people can nerd out with their comms, and if you don't want to nerd out, it's not really your thing. But if you are worried about mis-nerding sometimes or making an error, don't be! Nerds are pretty cool and like to help out.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Teeter posted:

are the free modules only available through the standalone version?

I have DCS World installed through Steam. I've done their free play in the past but it doesn't seem to be an option through Steam this time around.

In any case, I signed up as an F/A-18 and would be excited to join in (first time!) but I don't know that I'll be able to access the Persian Gulf map.

It appears Steam did not have free to play this time.

HOWEVER

Owning the Gulf is pretty near mandatory for max fun these days, and it's on sale.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Teeter posted:

I just installed the standalone version so I'm set for this weekend. I'll look in to getting the PG map afterwards though, if I stick around with multiplayer then I'm sure it'd be a good pickup.

If you need help with simpleradiostandalone or anything, just ask in discord!

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
This saturday, the A-mission for Air Goons, is a low risk strike near Beslan with choppers and planes.
B-mission on sunday at the same time is an ATC-practice oriented get-together.

Anyone can, and should, sign up.

Two airports, likely Tbilisi and something else. You can fly freely, land and take off, with goons being human ATC. This is meant to be a get-together practice event if you want to try DCS with bunch of people with SimpleRadio. You don't have to know anything, this will be very basic air traffic control, and we'll quickly run a quick lesson beforehand.

Sign up to any slot, and choose any plane you want from drop down yourself. We will make sure there's enough of all kinds of planes on both airfields we will be using. There's no weapons needed or anything. It's peace time. If you want to be be a controller, lower right box has slots for them. Huey choppa? That's fine. Want to fly the Spitfire? Sure. Hornet? Send it. Viper? Why not.

We will likely have Tower and App-Dep on both airfields. Charts will be provided in a timely manner once we settle on the airports.

Before you partake in this mission, you should know how to tune radios in your plane, and how to use SimpleRadioStandalone. You don't have to know much else, you'll basically be hand walked through it. If you don't know proper procedure, worry not, help shall be given since it is learning. Our controllers are likely to not be the most impeccable, so it's a wash anyway. We'll get the general streaks right.

Signups here, ask questions in discord
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Grz7yEp70GOFfjch3zD1mp2TpDStdapDdqNVTAOu6c/edit#gid=763897715

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

No Mods No Masters posted:

Do you guys think a warthog hotas will ever sell for msrp again? Has it become a mythical lost price from the before times

Yeah it will. Just recently someone I know gt the hotas in Italy for 400 euros, so the shortages vary from countries. I’m sure this time next year it’s more or less same.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Trillhouse posted:

Are there any modern flight sims where you fly a helicopter around and do (non-combat) missions? Like Sim Copter but with realistic helicopters, basically.

I've been playing DCS helicopters a lot lately and I love just flying around, but I also like objectives and stuff to complete. I've found a few dynamic missions for DCS Huey, one where you fly around Syria doing random medi-vacs and poo poo, and one where you haul lumber using the cargo winch. They're really fun, but I'm new to non-WWII flight sims so I don't know what's out there. Any recommendations?

You are aware of the DLC campaigns for Huey and Mi8?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
DCS Mi-24 is up for pre-order. (Don't pre-order).

Release video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdXzFYgl4x4

In addition, volumetric clouds to be released April 7th.

quote:

26 March 2021

Dear Fighter Pilots, Partners and Friends,

We are delighted to announce that arguably the most iconic helicopter gunship in the world is now available for pre-order with a 30% discount. DCS: Mi-24 Hind takes helicopter gameplay to a new level and sets a new standard for DCS in cockpit look and feel. We hope you will enjoy it. Check out our Hind pre-order video here.

Derived from the Mi-8, the Hind airframe is fitted with a streamlined retractable undercarriage and stub-wings that provide lift at high speeds as well as a structure for attaching guided and unguided munitions. This massive machine combines firepower and troop-carrying capabilities, making it a force to be reckoned with.

Our new Volumetric Cloud System requires a significant rewrite of our radar, sensor and weapon system code. To integrate the clouds smoothly, the process will be split into stages. The Clouds will initially be released as a purely visual feature, with the possibility to select a wide variety of weather presets from the Mission Editor. After the initial release, we will finalise the work on radar and weapon systems as well as how AI behaves in the new weather conditions. This is particularly relevant for close air combat line-of-sight behaviour.

Please note, DCS: F/A-18C Hornet and DCS: The Channel will be released within a short time frame of Open Beta 2.7.0. which we have pushed out to the 7th of April 2021 due to the heavy testing and 3rd party integration requirements.

Thank you for your passion and support.

Yours sincerely,

Eagle Dynamics Team

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

gnrk posted:

I'm debating buying a proper monitor for my new PC or trying VR with FS2020. I was looking at the Oculus Quest 2 but hate the Facebook aspect. The PC has a 5600X and a 3070. What should I do? :(

Reverb G2 off of HP website directly.
https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/pdp/hp-reverb-g2-virtual-reality-headset

Unless money is very tight, the quality of the image and the resolution of the G2 is immense, allowing you to read small gauges and text. To push it on high settings would be a stretch on your GPU and CPU, but you'll get middle settings level performance out of it. I run a 9600K and a 2080 Super, and it has a hard time, but I still would not use anything else again.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

GutBomb posted:

and the image quality difference between the quest 2 and the g2 is minimal.

Quest 2 has 1832×1920 and the G2 has 2160 x 2160, which is a fairly significant jump in resolution, I'd say. I don't really know much about the Quest 2.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Lester Shy posted:

Has MS Flight Sim gotten any more stable on bad hardware over the past six months? I had a lot of fun with it on release, but I had to give it up because of near-constant CTDs when flying over anything resembling a city. I'm on a Ryzen 5 2600 with a 580, if that matters.

What kind of settings? A 580 is nowhere near even medium settings, and if it CTDs over a city, you might be encountering just getting tapped out. How much system memory?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

JayKay posted:

Going to get the F-18, should I also get Supercarrier or Syria? (Already have NTTR, the OG A10, and Huey)

Supercarrier is fun. Worth the money? Dunno, what's money worth to you? It does add immersion, but hardly any function. I really like SuperCarrier and I never want to use the vanilla boat anymore.

Persian Gulf and Syria are both Grade-A purchase.

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Apr 14, 2021

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Thoatse posted:

I have a dumb questions.

Which modules of DCS have a pilot/operator avatar in 1st person?

Also, are there pilot avatars in MS2020? ..or a way to put them there?

Same questions with IL2..

I ask because my brain is broken is a specific way that makes me unable to enjoy ghost flying/driving/etc in VR and I only sim in VR so

F-18 has VR pilot body model, as does Mirage 2000. Those are the only ones that I am aware of. F-14 has one on the roadmap, and F-16 should get it this year too.

I am not sure of the Harrier. No other modules have VR pilot bodies unless I’m mistaken.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I’d definitely get into airgoons discord on our gear channel. Lots of us build sim pits there, including myself. I have a 1200$ setup on top of my PC itself and it isnmt very hard.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
DCS has its Steam sale now!

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

FunOne posted:

Any recommendations? I'm not 100% on how DCS operates between planes, missions, and packs.

Well drat, that is one broad question!

Let me try. This is the thread for DCS: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3633891
And our wiki about DCS and the modules: https://www.airgoons.com/w/Digital_Combat_Simulator

Anyway, DCS is free, and in the free package you get the game, the Caucasus map, and two planes, TF-51 (unarmed Mustang), and the russian Su-25T. This requires no money, and the 25T has SP missions, and is perfectly useable in MP, too.

There are bunch of maps, out of which many are for WW2. The goon-consensus is that Persian Gulf is the first map you should buy, and Syria is the second one if you have money.

Out of the planes, it completely depends on what you like. However, if you want to play active PvE multiplayer, and or you want to play with goons in our saturday DCS missions, a teen-series fighter is what you want. These planes will allow you to shoot at planes, fly fast, and bomb ground targets. Some other full sims, like A-10C or Harrier, will limit your mission options much more, and in my opinion aren't as good as the only plane purchase. If you are buying many, then this is mostly moot.

F-14, F-16, F-18, and the Pakistani JF-17, are all capable multirole fighters that are fully clickable study-level sims and will basically fill the same spot, with minor differences. F-18 and F-16 are the two purely most capable planes with the most modern avionics, and the F-18 can land on a boat. The F-14 lands on a boat, and you can play with a human RIO, which is phenomenally done, and a blast. The F-14 has less sophisticated avionics, but it can still hang. Lot of DCS missions, goon games, and PVE-MP communities focus in the late 1990's as a rule of thumb, and so the F-14 is in no way handicapped. I fly it pretty exclusively because I get to do it with my friends, and the shared cockpit is just so immersive and rewarding. If you don't have a human buddy, and you don't want any of the other goons in your backseat, an AI JESTER RIO will do an ok-job and even talk to you.

The JF-17 is a bit of an oddball, kind of like a different idea of the F-16, with very similar use cases. It's a cool plane, and a well made module.

The Flaming Cliffs packet will give you the A-10A, F-15C, MiG-29, and Su-27 for only 25 dollars total, but these are non-clickable planes with some systems missing, and shortcuts to use many of their functions. They aren't bad, but they aren't study level sims. We still use them, mainly the F-15C, as it is a popular, fun, and an exceptional fighter. They will be lots of fun, but not the same way as clickable study sims.

Getting the PG map, and one fighter of your choice will set you well up to goon games. After that, it comes to interest. I like the supercarrier module, but it is very pricey. It makes for very scenic and moody carrier ops with humans running in the deck, and better carrier ATC and LSO. But it is not a vital purchase.

I recommend our discord for questions, because there's a lot of material on it. https://discord.gg/MQwHFTjE

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Apr 22, 2021

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

GreatGreen posted:

In DCS, are the individually purchasable SU-27, SU-33, and F-15 the same versions included in Flaming Cliffs 3?

Yes. Exception is that individual Su-27 does not give you a J-11, but FC3 does.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Your TrackIR is not necessarily set up correctly. If you lean in and lose tracking adjust the TIR curves in the app so that you don’t have to lean in as much, and you won’t lose tracking.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Advertisement for this saturday's, tomorrow's Goon DCS mission, especially now that there is a sale going on.

Time: 2000 UTC, saturday the 24th.
Signup sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Grz7yEp70GOFfjch3zD1mp2TpDStdapDdqNVTAOu6c/edit#gid=0
Discord: https://discord.gg/Vx4qqGyb

We will be using SRS, SimpleRadioStandalone, to simulate the radios. It is not hard to use, and works through the in-game radios.

Long story short:

This is a peacekeeping/asymmetric warfare scenario in the Caucasus mountains, with no hostile enemy air. Human Airborne Forward Air Controllers in A-10C's will fly to their IP's to get taskings from groundborne JTACs, and will then try to resolve situations on the ground, like troops in contact and convoy ambushes, by utilizing fast moving jets with laser guided bombs and rockets, and possibly gun runs. They will call for fast movers, F-14s, F-16s, and F-18s that orbit the area, and then guide them as needed.

For the fast moving jets, the skills you need are pretty simple. You can drop an LGB, and you can punch in a waypoint to the plane, so that you can fly to it when the AFAC gives you coordinates.
You should probably also be able to take off and land. This scenario emphasizes fuel management, and voluntary Aerial Refuel, rather than lots of weapons. More tanks, less bombs.

If you want to fly, you should hop on discord, get set up, and ask questions. Easy peasy.

F-14s refueling last weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
One more ad, for those who might've grabbed DCS modules from the sale.

Time: 2000 UTC, 01 May, Saturday
Goon server, our coop mission.
Lasts for about two hours.

This will be played on Persian Gulf.
Planes: F-14, F-15, F-16, JF-17, and F-18, all available.

Mission type is to do a strike at a chemical weapons factory with a decent SAM ring around it, located at Minab, Iran. Departure from Dubai International. 0600hrs in the morning, three layer clouds. There's strike, escort, and SEAD roles available.
Difficulty isn't super hard, so if you are on the fence about hopping in to try, now's your chance! We encourage newbies. We'll also try to slot around to get an experienced flight lead for each beginner.
It'll be played on OpenBeta client, which is easy to switch to. We will be using SimpleRadioStandalone. If you are lost, ask in Discord and you'll be helped!

Also room for a guy wanting to try Air Battle Manager-role, the nerd in an AWACS guiding other planes. Basics are simple to learn, and the client has our goon server side licences, so you need zero dollars, and not even a computer capable of running DCS because LotATC runs on a potato.

Signup sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Grz7yEp70GOFfjch3zD1mp2TpDStdapDdqNVTAOu6c/edit#gid=0

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Apr 27, 2021