Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

Shogunner posted:

drat I'm really tempted but I want that Airbus pack even more.. Anyone have any clue when that set restocks? I have seen nothing on it :(

I've heard rumors that the Airbus pack has some major design deficiencies (detents not lining up with the detents in the throttle axis ingame) so it's super embargoed right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

Shogunner posted:

Really? poo poo. Maybe I'll buy this throttle then. Way better than just flying with my 3d extreme and will probably satisfy the craving I have for the Honeycomb stuff. Hopefully I can pick up the matching flight stick before the years over too

The reverser doesn't work right apparently too, but also that is probably fixable in software, but if there's no way to map the hardware detents neatly to the in-game axis without doing some stretching and shrinking of the axis it'll be real messy

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

skooma512 posted:

The premium edition upgrade (as in, without the full version which you already should have) in the store is also somehow more expensive than if you bought the whole thing from the start :psyduck:

Idk if they think my copy is still gamepass or they priced it with GP in mind, but I have a standard license now. You would pay like 140 if you got the standard edition and then upgraded in the store later.

They wanted to incentivize buying the version you wanted from the beginning.

And to clarify: yes the upgrade costs more, but you're not buying a license to the full game, you're only buying the additional content. If you lose your license to the game, by like stopping game pass, then yes you lose access to the game it's not a super complicated chain of events.