Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I love this show. Can't believe how good it is. We finished the first season and OVA and are now about 1/2 through the 2nd season. It's so good in so many ways. Preaching to the choir, I'm sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
https://ww1.haikyuuepisodes.com/haikyuu-ova-episode-1-english-subbed-watch-online/

Introduction of Lev.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Resub'd to crunchyroll for the rest of the show. S3 done. Even though I know what is going to happen as a drama, it is still tense like watching sports where you don't actually know what is going to happen.

Show is so good.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Bokuto or Kenma but probably not if they were mains.

So I will just say, all of them except Tendo cuz he's a loving sadist.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I'm kind of annoyed the the mid-episode vignettes are gone from S4. I'm kinda sick of watching fat crow Hinata flutter around.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
We will finish S4 tonight. Based on the OPs and closing credits, I thought we'd get the Nekoma match this season, but I guess not.

It's weird watching something like this when you have some understanding of drama narratives. For instance, as grim as things looked at one point in this current match, I was like "there is no way they lose based the OPs and the storylines they have been building that are not yet completed."

There are still 2 eps and it looks like Karasuno is about to win but hey, (hey hey) maybe there will be some crazy twist.

But I see a few big story arcs that need to complete. The big one is Hinatas becoming the new Tiny Giant. But then there is the previously mentioned Nekoma match that has been foreshadowed since the first season along with the Nekoma centered episodes along with those OPs/closings. But then there is the weird white haired tiny kid. Hinata has to play against him at some point.

I'm guessing the Manga is done, or has moved on to the next school year so people already know what will happen. I'm not sure if Nekoma/Karasuno would have to meet in the finals or earlier. I mean, I had thought it would be the next match but now I am unsure.

One last thing: I hate Kita. He is the first character that I genuinely dislike down to the very writing. He is supposed to have not played until his final year. He's not a starter. Yet he is the perfect player who is presented as basically the best player ever. It's incredibly annoying and poor writing. One or two good plays? Fine. Every single great play? Nope. Not for someone who we are blatantly told is not very good.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
1 ep to go. Man...even when I know what is about to happen this show can still get my blood pumping. Definitely one of the best shows I've ever watched. It's a loving cartoon but my brain is convinced I'm watching the most awesome volleyball matches ever.

loving love it.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I'm still buzzing.

Season 5 now please.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Gonna be weird seeing them beat Nekoma, though.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Zerilan posted:

Johzenji coach spontaneously calling up Washijo.

Ring ring.

Woops. Uh...boss?

Yeah.

TOLD YOU SO!!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
We just rewatched S1. Man, this show is so good. So so so good.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Isn't there a rumor it will be announced there on 12/19?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
That sucks. I remember reading something elsewhere that S4 was going to be the last season. I don't believe that, though. Story isn't over.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Isn't it very popular?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
https://ww4.haikyuuepisodes.com/haikyuu-ova-episode-1-english-subbed-watch-online/

This is where I watched the OVAs that aren't on CR.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
2 minutes per manga. As long as they don't Promised Neverland it, I'm good.

I'd prefer tons more episodes but am happy that they are concluding the story, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Haikyu movie came out in Japan 2 days ago. No announcement on US release but it should be this year.