Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
oh no

NAT YOU DIDN'T SAVE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Thanks for the correction, yeah I was expecting the refresh not just a save and go.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
For what it's worth, I've noticed for Space Jump sometimes you need to hold down A to get the proper height from it. But yeah, it is really finicky at first. But you'll adapt!

...I say to your past self because you've already recorded everything by now.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
I'd like to take a moment back down memory lane. Of what this game was like for the rest of us before Other M. Dealing with "Adam" the computer, getting a nice peek into Samus' backstory and how she interacted with the Federation in the past.

E3, 2009. Ninja Theory x Nintendo. We get treated to some nice space scenery getting wrecked by god knows what, and an unfamiliar looking blonde woman and a uniformed military officer. Then one line casually thrown out: "Any Objections, Lady?" One line, giving longtime fans a split second of hype before making the actual reveal.

...sigh, what a disappointment it was in the end.

EDIT: What timing!

Natural 20 posted:

https://s1.webmshare.com/mKvJX.webm

Dunno if this is actually viewable, if not could someone suggest a decent place to host a webm?
It works as an embedded link

EDIT EDIT: ...well, okay it does when you add the https bit in front of it

Krysmphoenix fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Nov 7, 2020