Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

Metroid Fusion was always one of my favorite metroid games and favorite gba games in general. I must say, good luck in sector 4 and watch out for any alternate path you can take as doing that will start to help by this point in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

One tip I should say that without x-ray visor, you can identify what kind of block a tile is just by using the morph ball bomb near it.

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

He's probably going to have a fun time in sector 6 real soon

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

Radio Free Kobold posted:

I put so many hours into Zero Mission back in the day, figuring out just how hard I could sequence-break (the answer was "very")

Zero mission was practically made to be sequence broken, to the point where even the official guide told you how iirc.

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

Funny idea you had about the X getting upgrades you could get, very funny. I mean, it couldn't possibly happen.

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

I will say the next few missions will be pretty painless for the most part until you get to those two missions

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

Oops, I forgot about the Emergency in Sector 3 part for a second, good thing you got through it on first try though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

I just know the next episode is going to be exciting.