Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Fun fact: the missile tank in the glass-window tunnel is actually required. You can't finish the game without picking it up unless you glitch out the game. Predictably speedrunners have figured out how to do this, but for us normal people the minimum percent you can finish Fusion with is 1% :eng101:
:shrug: I feel like if you're going for a low-% run of a Metroid game, you're gonna look up the speedrun tricks on how to avoid stuff. Unless it's some fiddly frame-perfect input that most casual players won't bother with. Then again, there's probably somebody out there who managed to miss literally every non-mandatory upgrade in the game somehow.

Zedd posted:

Nat20 when trying to find secrets: bombing everything and trying to jump gaps he can't make anyway.

Nat20 when moving to an objective: Oversees the signposted path.

Really enjoying the playthrough so far none the less.
Isn't that half the fun, though? Watching someone spend an entire 20-minute video trying to figure out how to duck and shoot at the same time but who figures out wall-jumping ten seconds in? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Nat's continued enmity with the Space Jump is just :allears:

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

There's this roughly 1-minute failure reel compilation Nat uploaded yestaerday, that's what you might be thinking of, but he hasn't put up an actual episode 15 yet to my knowledge.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Might've been Nat forgot to set it to private when he uploaded it and then later set the schedule properly.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

That's less of a roar and more of a screech. I think the X may have spliced Neo Ridley with a bat; he may be echolocating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

I mean, it had to get the template from somewhere, and I don't see any other space jumping bounty hunters with bird-people foster parents around...