Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

PNW winters are extremely mild. After however many New England winters Ken has been through I wouldn't be surprised if he gets through this winter just wearing jorts and t-shirts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

You don't want to make it into a stained glass window with some jb weld and paint? :v:

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

In several years people will be wondering why there are no more coil springs in any junkyards in the PNW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU5nFvfCGsE&t=46s

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

Can it be seen from the road, if there's a road?

The blackberries will take care of that

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

I installed a basement window high up on my shed and put some frosted privacy film on it. It added enough light but would have been difficult for someone to use to break in. Though my shed was in the middle of a neighborhood so different risk profile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

kastein posted:

Then flew back here and it's, well, today it is partially cloudy, 50% humidity, 60 degree dew point, 75 degrees, and that's the warmest it's going to get today. I'm on my way to home depot and just rolled one window UP because it was a little too chilly for the highway with both down. I haven't used bug spray in this timezone.

I've been in NW Oregon 4 and a half years now and I haven't had a single mosquito bite. I got them all the time back in Illinois and I spent way less time outside there because it was always either way too hot and humid or way too cold. Big fan of the PNW.