Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Kind of excited to see just how sturdy this pump house ends up being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

I eagerly await more stories in the eternal war against blackberries. I have not so fond memories of helping my dad clear our two acres as a kid, at its height some of those stems were as big around as my wrist and a good 10ft high. What a motherfucker those couple of summers were.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

mr.belowaverage posted:

They are nice and straight and clear from a local building centre, not a lowesdepot

That's really the hardest part. I swear that's the two places I give the most scrutiny these days: the 2x4 rack, and the pallets of strawberries at costco.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Jaded Burnout posted:

Maybe invest in a brick?

Look at mr practical over here

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

I would have extended the roof a good foot or more past the wall, but maybe I've spent too much time getting water down the back of my neck at the woodshed, or listening to my dad complain about the lacking eaves in all the wartime housing that went up in Vancouver and Portland with minimal drip edges like that.