Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Posigniat
May 31, 2011

kastein posted:

All of them, some are just judgy about it too

No pictures but a few days ago I went and bought a 21ft W8x13 I-beam and brought it to the property and today I managed to get it dragged into position. Tomorrow I hope to get it lifted to the correct height and build an A-frame support on the outdoor end and a support column and horizontal brace on the indoor end. That way I can hang my chainfall dolly on it and move my heavy rear end things into the shed without having to wrestle them up 2 feet and in a door (which is next to impossible for some of my things.)

I've been following along with your journey into Washington, welcome to one of the coolest states out there! I live up north of Everett and it's just awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU