Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Netflix finally announced B: The Beginning season 2 and that’s awesome because I think it’s a cool show. I’m rewatching it on Blu-Ray right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

Insert a Name Here posted:

I didn't like this show and comic too much, but I was oblivious the entire time as to why. It's mostly a girl's show apprently.

It's well done, just wasn't my thing. A very good action drama comic, anyhow.

* I look at my Paradise Kiss DVDs*

OH NO. This was for girls! I made such a huge mistake!

*throws them in the trash and quickly places an order for The Irregular at Magic High School*

Whew. Crises averted.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
I’m watching Girlish number, a show about VA’s. They’re voice acting in a show and they’re supposed to have animation to act to, but the show they’re in sucks so they’re voicing lines based on extremely lovely storyboards. I’m positive that is not an exaggeration on the show’s (Or light novel if it’s in there too) part.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
In/Spectre was actually a pretty good Crunchy original and while it maybe dragged on a bit too much for its own good. The characters were super entertaining enough to make up for it and if the source material gets better from there I’m down for it. It wasn’t an amazing show but I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
That looks like such poo poo. Crunchyroll really needs someone on the JP side of things where they can make demands like “please actually hire someone that knows 3D animation”

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Funimation for some reason uploaded Akudama Drive on PS5 (and maybe PS4) with Spanish subs and googling it the problems been there since they uploaded the episode and have done jack poo poo to fix it since it happened. I love when companies feel like they don’t need to give a poo poo. I guess I should find a work around. Apparently works fine if you watch it on PC or phone so maybe just cast it to TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Made in Abyss Season 2? I knew there was some compilation movies and I think there’s a movie that continues things but there wasn’t a new season as far as I’m aware.